X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ertz cleared to play

Good news!
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

That was awful fast. I'm hoping that maybe it wasn't a concussion.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Wow.... This one shocks me.... And it IS good news.

Comment

dude better start lining his helmet with bubble wrap
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I'm just afraid that he might turn into another Luke Kuechly or Wes Welker.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
            I'm just afraid that he might turn into another Luke Kuechly or Wes Welker.
            I thought he missed the Denver game because of a hamstring not a concussion.
            Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
              I thought he missed the Denver game because of a hamstring not a concussion.
              Correct. He did have a concussion in November 2015 but this is the first since. Don't think he has had any others (at least that caused missed games).

Apparently though, Ertz has been cleared to practice, but is not yet out of the concussion protocol. Eagles apparently made a mistake in their announcement.

Comment

the Eagles made the mistake or the media jumped the gun ?
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                  the Eagles made the mistake or the media jumped the gun ?
                  Apparently they did say he had cleared the protocol, but clarified it later when he was still on the injury report.

Comment

Time for Burton to show people he's worth the dough he thinks he's worth.

Comment

Working...
                    X