Thursday night must watch game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday night must watch game

Huge game tonight with playoff ramifications Go Fralcons!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

How the heck did Atlanta have a 28-3 lead in the Super Bowl???

Comment

Well that helped us.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
        Well that helped us.
        The Rams game is pretty large. If we beat them, then Philly and Minn will be the clear front runners for the all important 1st round bye. If we lose, then the Rams would have the edge over us.

Comment

I hate Sean Payton.
          Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
            I hate Sean Payton.
            He cost them any chance to tie.

Comment

Can't believe we have to root for Carolina.

Comment

Can't believe we have to root for Carolina.
                A Carolina win over Minnesota, combined with an Eagles win over the Rams, would really, really help the Eagles position themselves for the NFC #1 seed.

Comment

He cost them any chance to tie.
                  Both Payton and Quinn made bizarre coaching choices in that game in the end. Even Doug hasn’t done anything like that.

Thanks Atlanta!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
                    Both Payton and Quinn made bizarre coaching choices in that game in the end. Even Doug hasn’t done anything like that.

Thanks Atlanta!!!!
                    I fell asleep and woke up and is was pleasantly shocked! Atlanta made so many stupid plays that I couldn't imagine them winning. WTF was going on at the end of the first half? Andy couldn't have screwed up a clock as bad as Atlanta did. I'm watching now the highlights and I'm thinking that we should smoke either one of these guys. Both QBs sucked and both coaches were monkeys. If that's what these two teams play like for first place in their division I'm not too worried.
                    Last edited by Eagle60; 12-08-2017, 09:56 AM.

Comment

the decision to decline the holding penalty by NO was strange and Payton hosed his team with lack of self control. I am also mystified by Atlanta's inability to free up all world WR Julio Jones and Ryan really makes dumb throws. The Saint team scares me more, Brees just doesn't make mistakes. Even that interception at the end was an incredible athletic play by the defense.

Comment

Saints scare me more than Atlanta, assuming that we get to play them at the linc. I think our pass rush can get to both QBs and cause them major problems but Brees makes quicker decisions and gets the ball out faster.
                        Kamara is the real difference maker.
                        Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
                          Saints scare me more than Atlanta, assuming that we get to play them at the linc. I think our pass rush can get to both QBs and cause them major problems but Brees makes quicker decisions and gets the ball out faster.
                          Kamara is the real difference maker.
                          Agreed. Brees has slowed down some and that running game has been devastating.

Comment

Working...
                          X