Giants vs Pukes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants vs Pukes

I don't want anybody really hurt bad, just a bunch of career ending injuries.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    I don't want anybody really hurt bad, just a bunch of career ending injuries.

The only guy on either team that I'd really like to see get hurt is POS Elliott.

Comment

Both Eli and Prescott have badly missed multiple wide open receivers...one each in the End Zone.

Comment

Not enough people getting hurt tonight.

Both these teams suck

Comment

Giants vs Suckage

(Popper, I didn't realize you had started a Gnats v Puke thread much earlier when I posted this so I'll just add it to your threadand try to delete mine. I wouldn't want to confuse the guys who are just lining up to post on both our threads!)

A win by the Dallas Suckage will top off a pretty disappointing Sunday. I don't like the Gnats at all but I've got a number of friends up here (in Gnat Land) that are decent guys and actually remind me a lot of Bird's fans in their undying loyalty. Front runners, they are NOT!

On the other hand, I've never met a "Dallas" fan (who did not have a recognizable geographic, familial and /or historic connection with Dallas) who was not a deeply flawed individual. The males almost always have laughably small penises and the females also have small penises...although, on average, not as small as the males.

The Gnats, with exception of Barkley, the Q Tip and a couple guys on the D appear to be seriously awful. I believe it takes a fairly shitty opponent to make The Suckage look like a competitive NFL team.

Comment

With a 'Win' assured, Michaels and Drano Voice just can't find enough reasons to suck off the Dallas defense. I know that many like this pair but I think, more often than not, they're both shameless front runners.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
              (Popper, I didn't realize you had started a Gnats v Puke thread much earlier when I posted this so I'll just add it to your threadand try to delete mine. I wouldn't want to confuse the guys who are just lining up to post on both our threads!)

A win by the Dallas Suckage will top off a pretty disappointing Sunday. I don't like the Gnats at all but I've got a number of friends up here (in Gnat Land) that are decent guys and actually remind me a lot of Bird's fans in their undying loyalty. Front runners, they are NOT!

On the other hand, I've never met a "Dallas" fan (who did not have a recognizable geographic, familial and /or historic connection with Dallas) who was not a deeply flawed individual. The males almost always have laughably small penises and the females also have small penises...although, on average, not as small as the males.

The Gnats, with exception of Barkley, the Q Tip and a couple guys on the D appear to be seriously awful. I believe it takes a fairly shitty opponent to make The Suckage look like a competitive NFL team.
              I don't really like Stephen A. But, this was a classic Dallas beatdown.

Comment

I read a headline saying Dak leads Cowboys to victory. He threw a 64 yard TD Pass. His other 24 attempts netted 96 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
                  I don't really like Stephen A. But, this was a classic Dallas beatdown.

Beautiful take down of that lame fuck son who, as Smith points out, would be no where near an NFL football if his senile old man didn't own one.

Comment

Beautiful take down of that lame fuck son who, as Smith points out, would be no where near an NFL football if his senile old man didn't own one.
                    You are missing the Big Picture here you senile old fart! This means that after Jerry croaks the Boys will still be run by another incompetent fool. Of course we won't be around to enjoy all of it but we're going to have it good for as long as you and me are alive!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                      You are missing the Big Picture here you senile old fart!

Is it that obvious or have you been talking to my wife?

Comment

Is it that obvious or have you been talking to my wife?
                        You don't think that i come up with all of this great material on my own do you?

Comment

Working...
                        X