Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thread (when you just don't feel like starting a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta raise your kids right!!

My boy Jax!
    Attached Files
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/cho...2/a2zb82.0.jpg
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

• gonna rant about drivers again. You are in a 4 lane highway that is bumper to bumper and you are going into a merge to 2 lanes, naturally going from bumper to bumper into less lanes means bumper to bumper ahead. I hope I am not the only person who would like to KILL that 1 SOB who makes a crazy ass move to pass me just so he can get 1 fucking car ahead. I usually follow him as close as I can , all the while displaying THE finger or motioning for him to pull over so I can pound the fucking snot out of him.
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Originally posted by musicman View Post
            gonna rant about drivers again. You are in a 4 lane highway that is bumper to bumper and you are going into a merge to 2 lanes, naturally going from bumper to bumper into less lanes means bumper to bumper ahead. I hope I am not the only person who would like to KILL that 1 SOB who makes a crazy ass move to pass me just so he can get 1 fucking car ahead. I usually follow him as close as I can , all the while displaying THE finger or motioning for him to pull over so I can pound the fucking snot out of him.
            So you pound the shit out of him. There's a million other ones out there to take his place. Meanwhile you are on your way to the police station to do 90 days. It's not like anybody is going to thank you for taking another asshole out. Relax and have a little Beam brother.

Comment

• LOL. Of MSN's top 25 NFL moves of the offseason, the signings of three ex-eagles come in in the top 5 (Maclin,McCoy and Foles). That's....shady.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...kVNq0#image=21
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                LOL. Of MSN's top 25 NFL moves of the offseason, the signings of three ex-eagles come in in the top 5 (Maclin,McCoy and Foles). That's....shady.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/...kVNq0#image=21
                All that I can answer is that we couldn't win with them. It's not like we're starved for talent this year. Actually, it's quite the opposite- we're loaded! That's only half the battle.

Comment

• Agreed. There is still a fair share of talent on this roster. I think Chip has altered the balance a bit, but we could still do well. Just....seeing this list was like WHOA!

Comment

• Sure there is talent on this roster and, to me, talent gets better when they play well together as opposed to playing for themselves. Having said that I don't think anyone can deny that the teams that picked up McCoy, Foles, and Maclin didn't improve themselves.
                    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                    Hope is not a strategy
                    RIP

Comment

• NoDak I think they all improved themselves. Maclin and Foles are high character guys with talent. Shady keeps track of his stats and reads the press on himself but he's still significantly more of a team guy than DJax was and he is obviously very talented. I'm not sure if we are better, worse or the same talent wise with the moves we made this Spring. I do know that most, if not all of us, are nervous about this team and what they will do on the field. We may have talent on the team, but we also have more questions about the team than we have talent on it!!
                      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                        NoDak I think they all improved themselves. Maclin and Foles are high character guys with talent. Shady keeps track of his stats and reads the press on himself but he's still significantly more of a team guy than DJax was and he is obviously very talented. I'm not sure if we are better, worse or the same talent wise with the moves we made this Spring. I do know that most, if not all of us, are nervous about this team and what they will do on the field. We may have talent on the team, but we also have more questions about the team than we have talent on it!!
                        I'm with you 100%. I always think they will win the SB but I have questions about the off season moves
                        Hope is not a strategy
                        RIP

Comment

• Zimbabwe’s most beloved lion, Cecil, killed by a trophy hunter.

I no longer own any firearms more powerful than my trusty Crossman pump action BB gun. (Sold or gave away those that I owned when I returned from SE Asia 46 years ago.)

So I think I would like to borrow Richie Allen's 40 ounce bat...'The Young Tree'... and then take a long walk into the bush with the human excrement that lured this beautiful animal out of the protection of Zimbabwe’s Hwange National Park and then killed him.

I must confess that I have absolutely no understanding of what could motivate a human to do something like this...other than perhaps an embarrassingly small penis.

LINK:http://www.grindtv.com/wildlife/zimb...OOHgrmpLEOg.97

Comment

• While listening to the local rock station here in Orlando yesterday, this DJ beeyotch is going over news tidbits, and brings up the Eagles....of course this grabs my attention, we are in Orlando!

But here is the shot. She brings up the fact that Eagles fans want the Pope to bless Sam Bradford knees...... but a little warning/heads up to the pope..."these are the same fans who threw batteries at Santa"

Really?

REALLY???

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                              While listening to the local rock station here in Orlando yesterday, this DJ beeyotch is going over news tidbits, and brings up the Eagles....of course this grabs my attention, we are in Orlando!

But here is the shot. She brings up the fact that Eagles fans want the Pope to bless Sam Bradford knees...... but a little warning/heads up to the pope..."these are the same fans who threw batteries at Santa"

Really?

REALLY???

What a flaming, no talent asshole! These lame, repetitious slugs can't even keep their worn out digs straight.

I trust she'll warn the Pope that he may get murdered in the stadium parking lot in both LA And San Francisco.

I'm generally not in favor of stoning women to death but......

Comment

• Fresh--drive down there and throw batteries at her
                                Hope is not a strategy
                                RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X