How would you feel ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you feel ?

If Howie pulled off a trade to land Simmons, Okudah, Lamb or Jeudy ? Even if it cost a large portion of this years picks
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Originally posted by musicman View Post
    If Howie pulled off a trade to land Simmons, Okudah, Lamb or Jeudy ? Even if it cost a large portion of this years picks
    I'd go all in on the Simmons kid. I think that we really need a center fielder and he's the one. The Giants are picking 6th and are most likely going to take him in most projected drafts.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Actually, Giants pick at four.

I'd prefer quantity this year vs giving several picks for Simmons. This team needs to get younger and needs to have more players on team friendly rookie deals.

Comment

Different strokes I guess but this kid is a can't miss and is going to be a star but would cost us a fortune so it won't happen. Too bad.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

WE need picks. I could see trading a lower pick to get higher in the second or third round, but otherwise we need to keep our picks.
          Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

Giving up a pick to move up is one thing. Giving up the draft to vault in front of everyone is another. I would really like to see them use their picks but I am not against giving up a 5th or 6th or something. That won't get you far though.
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Working...
            X