Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Round 1 Playoff Thread

no news here.

1) Seattle receiver drops the ball... tips it up actually and it gets intercepted.
    2) The Sunday Night ESPN crew still sucks
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

wow. all three timeouts called with 4:41 in the 3rd quarter. Mike Martz is a genius.

Comment

Seattle takes the lead 19-17 early in the 4th quarter.
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Seattle loses on - Suprise!!!! - a dropped ball in the endzone. Awesome.

I don't care------I absolutely throw the ball to Rice on that play.
        I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

Engram shouldve caught it. You knew Seattle would find a way to blow it. I figured it'd be a Hass fumble or INT.

The good news for Seattle is that they wont get absolutely killed by Philly next week.

Comment

Yeah, Seattle has the only defense in the league that would make Todd Pinkston look like an all-pro. Chad Brown almost single-handedly kept this game from being a blowout.

Comment

oh man. what a game. (Jets-SD)

Comment

Now, if only the Broncos/Colts game can be as close as these two were...

Comment

Agreed, that was a great game. I didn't really care who won, but I'm somewhat glad the Steelers don't have to play the Chargers.

Comment

The whole 2nd game I was thinking the same thing, Milehigh.

Comment

I'm wearing the Elway throwback jersey(the one I wore during the Bronco's 2 Super Bowl champion seasons) tomorrow, since my Champ Bailey jersey won't be here until Guru is finished wearing it.

I hope it brings us luck.

Comment

I'll be wearing my City Name Sports Team shirt in support of the Vikings and Broncos tomorrow, although I don't think it's that lucky.

Comment

I've had some bad luck with wearing my Broncos T-shirt. I'm thinking i'll have to wear just the Broncos knit cap the entire time and maybe the old school boxers. Maybe the sweatshirt to get coffee in the morning too.

Comment

San Diego lost. That sucks because they were my super bowl pick. Oh well back to the drawing board.
                            Hawaii's #1 Jaguar Fan

Comment

Working...
                            X