X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 7!

hot damn!

I'm going with the Spurs in this one.

did anyone see the article on the front door?
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

I'm stickin' with my boys, but I got a huge knot in my stomach about how Tim Duncan has been playing.

What ever happened to BP? He used to post a lot on this board.
    I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

If I had to pick someone I'd say the Spurs, but I wouldn't bet on it. I just hope its a good game (not another blowout).

Comment

i think he got a promotion, got engaged, taking mba classes. you know, the usual time suckage. so now, all he does is post an article every once in a while when he's pissed off about something.
        Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

Not a great game but at least it was close. I'm happy for Duncan at any rate.

Oh yeah, I remembered what I wanted to: What the hell kind of lineup was that from Detroit at the end of the 3rd?

Comment

Originally posted by IanB
            Not a great game but at least it was close. I'm happy for Duncan at any rate.

Oh yeah, I remembered what I wanted to: What the hell kind of lineup was that from Detroit at the end of the 3rd?
            Great defense, team ball, back and forth...what crap. And the nice guys finish first. This league sucks. Although I'm extremely thrilled for my team, and this thread is meant to be sarcastic, the NBA does not put out a great product.

When does football season start?
            I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

Yeah, mostly this game made me long for an NHL game 7 (or any NHL game for that matter).

Comment

Working...
              X