The expert picks excel spreadsheet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The expert picks excel spreadsheet

I just wanted to let you know that I will be blogging about the spreadsheet...

http://picksspreadsheet.blogspot.com

This should be a lot easier than my previous idea of using a crude FrontPage created website .

Please leave me some comments or suggestions...I love reading and replying to them. I have enabled anonymous commenting, so you dont need a login to comment.

Thanks,
    Tokar

Tokar - it's spelled "homemade".

And I'm looking forward to see it it this year. Will you do the power rankings too?

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
      Tokar - it's spelled "homemade".

And I'm looking forward to see it it this year. Will you do the power rankings too?
      blah...

lol...i look like an idiot already, eh?

My major is engineering, not english. Not that my english is bad...my current master's teacher thinks I write very well. However, MS Word spell check has been a great asset. LOL.

Thanks for the spellcheck...lol. I was about to check it but I was like "I feel confident its right". I'll make the change right now.

Yes, I will be doing that as well.
      In the coming days I will be wiping out the old 2005 file (after making a copy of course) so I can have a 2006 template, then I will add some of the power rankings which are currently out. There are preseason rankings available from CBS, AskTheCommish, FoxSports, and some others. Im pretty sure that all of them put out rankings right before the season begins, so while these rankings are out right now, these will not the rankings I use to determine the first week's picks of power rankings.'

If you dont mind...can you start commenting? I know I just spoke to you here, but I would like it if SOMEONE would start off the commenting. LOL.

Anonymous commenting should be on. You dont need a login to comment.

Comment

Sure.

Comment

Working...
        X