Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The reigning NFL Champs and NO POSTS?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quincy Carter will lead the Jet's to the division crown.
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
      Duce will lead the steelers to a 12-4 record and win the division....j/k
      , stranger things have happened in today's NFL...but that'd be pretty high on the list...

Comment

I still have love for Duce. I think he is the most underrated complete back in the NFL. He isn't the rushing monster of a Jamal Lewis or Ahman Green but he can block, catch, and he is still a pretty ood runner.
        http://www.canuckheaven.com/upload/canttouch.jpg

Comment

I've always liked Duce, there's just something about the way he plays that I've always enjoyed...I was pretty pleased when they signed him.

Comment

After Faulk, Duce has probably been the best back catching balls out of the backfield in the past 10 years.

Comment

What about Tomlinson?

Comment

I think he will probably surpass him but he needs to do it for at least one more season.

Comment

Well considering Tomlinson led his conference in receptions, I think he made enough catches for 2 years. Also 2nd in the conference in rushing only behind Jamal Lewis and his monster season. I think Tomlinson is the best RB in the NFL.

Comment

Is there anyone that doesn't think he's the best? He may not have the best team, so his numbers might not be the best, but there's no question he has the most talent, at least in my mind.

Comment

I agree that he is the best back in the league today.

Comment

Quincy isn't going to start, therefore he won't lead them anywhere. Pennington will start, and he's by no means a bad QB. he's a good player, he just needs some help from the rest of his team. Carter probably could get Jets a lot farther but I don't think they will make it this season.

Comment

Originally posted by RedSox1187
                          Quincy isn't going to start, therefore he won't lead them anywhere. Pennington will start, and he's by no means a bad QB. he's a good player, he just needs some help from the rest of his team. Carter probably could get Jets a lot farther but I don't think they will make it this season.
                          I'm pretty sure leif was jokin. And also Quincy Carter is definetely not a better QB than Pennington. People forgot about Pennington because he was injured for most of last year. But this year he will come back out and shine like he should.

Comment

Ya, that was definetly sarcasm...Pennington is a lot better than Quincy Carter, and he does have enough help in Santana Moss, Curtis Martin and Lamont Jordan to be very successful. Pennington completes passes at an incredible rate.

Comment

Ok, sorry I didn't realize that was sarcasm I think Pennington is great also, I just thought that Quincy could get more done, but then you made a point, I forgot about how good Pennington was because after his injury, I mean I obviously didn't watch. I like him though. I know that sounds hypocritical but I just looked at Pennington's past few years stats and much betetr than Quincy's overall.

Comment

Damn it! I am really hoping to win these tickets, but no1 is posting, so I have nothing to post.

Comment

Working...
                                X