Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why no posts for the AFC East Division Champs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, you got a point there, but I think Ben will play better regardless of defense.
    Hawaii's #1 Jaguar Fan

Comment

Ben and the Steelers got creamed! And I knew they would. Pats defense is extremely under-rated just because it is patch-work.....ask the Steelers.

Comment

, no aspect of the Patriots is under-rated, at least not by anyone with a brain.

They just blow little stuff out of proportion to use it as self-motivation...ask FredEx. The only time it was really warranted was before the Colts game.

Comment

Hey JaguarReign, how come you don't like Tony Kornheiser?? So who you guys pick for the Super Bowl??

Comment

I don't like Tony Kornhole because he dissed Jacksonville and I pick the Pats.
            Hawaii's #1 Jaguar Fan

Comment

Originally posted by RedSox1187
              Hey JaguarReign, how come you don't like Tony Kornheiser?? So who you guys pick for the Super Bowl??
              I said the Pats would beat the Steelers, I don't see any reason to change that.

Comment

Let the shit-talking begin!
                I'm going back to Houston... to do the hotdog dance. I'm going back to Houston.... gonna get some pants.

-Beck

Comment

Working...
                X