no respect card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no respect card

I love how Rodney Harrison and the rest of the Patriots are playing the "we get no respect" card.

Are you f'ing kidding me? Between being annointed a dynasty and article about Joe Montana 2, how much more does the media have to kiss ass?
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Originally posted by IanB
    , no aspect of the Patriots is under-rated, at least not by anyone with a brain.

They just blow little stuff out of proportion to use it as self-motivation...ask FredEx. The only time it was really warranted was before the Colts game.

Comment

Well, compared to Brett Favre, the pats get no respect, but who does get enough respect compared to Favre. But, seriously, it seems like they're playing the rodney dangerfield card. This is just another example of what espn doesn't know.
      Hawaii's #1 Jaguar Fan

Comment

that's a great pic, IanB. How can anyone take Simmons seriously?

Comment

They get just enough respect in my opinion
          Fantasy Sports And More!
          Caza Creations

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" -Wayne gretzky

Comment

They got no respect for a long time, you remember the home game vs Peyton CHOKE Manning, they were picked to lose that game. They got respect after beating the steelers.
            Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

Originally posted by scottzolakisgod
              They got no respect for a long time, you remember the home game vs Peyton CHOKE Manning, they were picked to lose that game. They got respect after beating the steelers.
              True, they had no respect before playing the Colts because the Pats defense was injured and Peyton Manning had just had one of the best seasons for a QB ever. Also, Manning didn't choke in that game, it's kinda hard to complete passes when your receivers are droppin balls and getting them ripped from their hands.

But after the Colts were beat the Pats got all the respect they deserved. The were picked to beat the Steelers, and the Eagles weren't even given close to a chance to win the game. The Patriots also had all the respect before the Colts game in the regular season. They were picked to win every game, except the game at Pittsburgh.
              http://www.canuckheaven.com/upload/canttouch.jpg

Comment

The no respect thing was really trumpeted by my current least favorite player in the league: Rodney Harrison. He surpassed Sapp and Keyshawn.

Comment

Manning didn't choke in that game, jesus, he was pathetic in the game, he recievers dropped the pass, because most of them were horribly thrown balls, he choked again.

How can you hate rodney, the guy plays harder than anyone in the league, his motor never stops, and Keyshawn and Sapp are just talkers no stats or plays to back those losers up.
                  Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

I know this is tough to see as a NE fan but Harrison is a dirty player who likes to take shots at players after the whistle has blown. Most times, it's him trying to draw a retailiation foul against the other player rather than an intent to injure. I'm sure you'll reply "that's just smart football". No, it's not. It's cheap.

Comment

He doesn't hit low, he doesnt hit after the play, he just hits harder than anyone, and that is why people hate him, because he kills people over the middle, and never gives up. He only knows to play full speed not half speed.
                      Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

He doesn't hit low, he doesnt hit after the play, he just hits harder than anyone, and that is why people hate him, because he kills people over the middle, and never gives up. He only knows to play full speed not half speed.
                        i watched a few ne games this year and he definitely hits after the play is over. He might not be a cheap shot artist in the sense that he goes after knees like the Denver lineman... but he's still cheap. And I think the NFL agrees with me as he's prob the most fined person in the league. (now that romo is out)

Comment

He is the most fined, but he just never stops, and most of the NFL stops during a play before the whistle blows.
                          Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

He is the most fined, but he just never stops
                            Is he signed to Bad Boy Entertainment?

Comment

dont stop wont stop!!!!!
                              Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

Working...
                              X