Something for the Oldtimers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something for the Oldtimers

or just Eagle fans. On the NFL channel at 4PM. A look at the 48,49 championship teams.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Re: Something for the Oldtimers

Originally posted by musicman
    or just Eagle fans. On the NFL channel at 4PM. A look at the 48,49 championship teams.
    Hey, even I'm not that old!! It sounds good though. I'll be watching, Thanks MM!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Vielen Dank! We just set up to tape it. I can't wait to see it! Thanks again for the heads up!

Comment

I still don't get the NFL channel, guess I'll have to pony up soon.

Comment

Was it on ? I fell asleep and missed it.
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
          X