Kinda interesting-- RE: 2nd year WR's.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flying Dutchman

What I saw was a humble, dedicated young man with his ego in control. He was concerned with improving the basics of his performance and was getting recognized by guys like Sheldon for doing an excellent job at itl This is a state champion track star, who benches 400 lbs and he is quietly concerned with learning how to improve the nuances of his position. Mature? Seemed so to me. He may well prove to be the Anti-TO if he performs the way I expect.
    Dutchman

Thanks for the input. Good stuff to hear re: Reggie's attitude. It would be consistent with AR's philosophy that they would emphasize "character stuff" in drafting a receiver, especially after rolling snake eyes with ego driven turds like Freddie and Owens. It looks like we've got a real KEEPER!

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno
      Originally posted by Flying Dutchman

What I saw was a humble, dedicated young man with his ego in control. He was concerned with improving the basics of his performance and was getting recognized by guys like Sheldon for doing an excellent job at itl This is a state champion track star, who benches 400 lbs and he is quietly concerned with learning how to improve the nuances of his position. Mature? Seemed so to me. He may well prove to be the Anti-TO if he performs the way I expect.
      Dutchman

Thanks for the input. Good stuff to hear re: Reggie's attitude. It would be consistent with AR's philosophy that they would emphasize "character stuff" in drafting a receiver, especially after rolling snake eyes with ego driven turds like Freddie and Owens. It looks like we've got a real KEEPER!
      Well TP, I had this feeling with Tommy McDonald, I had it with Mike Quick. Now I've got it again. I just love Reggie's ability, performance and attitude. He has the makings of a star. A BIG star.

Comment

Working...
      X