X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Eagles/Bungles official GDT

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal
    Originally posted by fly
    yeah, just wanted to know how bad it was (was it supposedly late, blow to the head)?
    It wasn't really late. I believe they called "blow to the head", but it wasn't even a blow to the head. It looked like Brown got there the split second after Fitz released the ball. He did "launch" himself at Fitz, but he didn't lead with his helmet, and I don't think their helmets really even touched. It was a really bad call.

Obviously didn't matter as it turned out, but these pussy roughing the passer penalties are getting old.
    i agree with you ... this is turning into a pansy league. troy palamalou was right.

Comment

This game really was a lot like that 10-10 game against Baltimore in 1997. It even featured a missed FG in the last 10 seconds, though Chris Boniol's "attempt" was wide by like 15 yards.

If there is one positive, it's that we no longer have to worry about tiebreakers coming into play!

Comment

The roughing the passer penalty was pure bullshit.

But nothing as bad as tying the Bengals.

Comment

Go Chargers!!!
          FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Worst.....game....ever.
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

A tie. That's just fantastic.
              www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

hey which Bandwagon are you guys jumping on? I just wanted to know in case I run into you.

I'll be rooting for the Cards since my fantasy team is heavily reliant on Warner/Boldin.

Comment

HAHA SQUEELERS STOPPED ON 4TH AND A HALF A YARD!!!
                  FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
                    hey which Bandwagon are you guys jumping on? I just wanted to know in case I run into you.

I'll be rooting for the Cards since my fantasy team is heavily reliant on Warner/Boldin.
                    Whoever the Steelers play.
                    FRESH > cancer

Comment

I don't understand how you punt on 4th and 1 there...you need this win for the playoffs.

I would have settled for a fake.

Comment

Originally posted by phillychuck
                        I don't understand how you punt on 4th and 1 there...you need this win for the playoffs.

For who? For what?

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan

I will never, ever, root against my teams.
                          Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Working...
                          X