Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eagles 27, Patriots 21

Comment

I simply can not bring myself to make a positive prediction because of my totally illogical/absurd/asinine fear that it will somehow jinx them. (Real man of science, huh?)

I will predict that our underdog Birds will continue to make us very proud of them.

Comment

I think we see some defensive/ special teams points on both sides tomorrow. I think we keep TB on the sidelines. 31-27 as NE scores late to make it close. Nelson and Ertz have big games on Chung. Birds play Clement and Ajayi in the backfield together and go to screens and draws . Aggy throws a big completion, Celek catches a short TD pass and Michael Kendricks lays a lick on Gronk. Let's fucking get it on !!!!!!!
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
          I think we see some defensive/ special teams points on both sides tomorrow. I think we keep TB on the sidelines. 31-27 as NE scores late to make it close. Nelson and Ertz have big games on Chung. Birds play Clement and Ajayi in the backfield together and go to screens and draws . Aggy throws a big completion, Celek catches a short TD pass and Michael Kendricks lays a lick on Gronk. Let's fucking get it on !!!!!!!
          23 hours.........................
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
            23 hours.........................
            Holy shit. At least I have a wedding reception tonight to distract me. A few drinks should help me sleep hopefully.
            Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Vet Turf View Post
              I am completely with you in thinking that the key to this victory is an Ajayi/Blount slamfest. I don't think we can expect another perfect game from Foles especially against the pats. Use our strengths (our o-line) to grind out 200 yards on the ground, keeping Brady off the field. On the other side our d-line and linebackers have to be ready for the screens. Gronk will get his but the real killer that I've seen is Amendola getting free for big chunks. Shut DA down and let the d-line overpower the pats o-line. If we are able to achieve the above, Ajayi 2 tds (1 receiving), Blount 2 rushing TDs and clement another on a screen. Eagles 34 Pats 27.
              Josh missed another extra point?
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

34-24 Birds, and no Elliot doesn't miss and xtra pt. 4tds 2fgs!!!!! See you at the parade!!!
                Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                  Josh missed another extra point?
                  Maybe a missed 2pt attempt?

I would not put it past Doug to go for 2 if we score the first TD. It’s not the worst idea either. Line up and if you get the look you want from their D, run the play. If not, call timeout and kick the extra point.
                  Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Working...
                  X