Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howie Speaks: On FAs, Secondary, Alshon & More...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
    EB,l How are you BTW? As for this, I think you may be misinterpreting what I'm saying. I agree we need to draft a couple of WR's. But it has more to do with the age of both those guys then it is injury concern. And I did say it was a concern. I was replying to the post that claimed that Howie was wacko for going with these guys.

I like the idea of Jeffrey, Jackson and the 2 youngsters and also draft 2 more WR's, one fast and another big, or, 2 big and fast ones.
    all I was trying to say was that this is what Howie is thinking about in that article.

BTW-- How is John? I Haven't talked to him in a while.
    I'm doing O.K. John seems to be doing O.K. also. Pat's treatment is winding down. She's been thru a lot over the last few months, but seems to be doing pretty well. We're all getting older, unfortunately.

It sure would be nice if you could make it over for a game at some point.

Comment

I'm hangin in there Bob. My Balance is shot to hell but other than that I feel good. Take Care My Friend & Best to all.
      Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Originally posted by j-bird View Post
        I'm hangin in there Bob. My Balance is shot to hell but other than that I feel good. Take Care My Friend & Best to all.
        Just consider the balance thing as a permanent state of drunkenness!!

Hang in there Bud, all is well on the good side of the bridge!!

Comment

Originally posted by j-bird View Post
          I'm right there with you Jay with the balance crap. I think my wife is tired of me saying "honey, could you please pick this up for me?" but she's pretty good about it.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
          X