No announcement yet.

Here comes the shit storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So from ....I'm not saying he is not a good president (the jury is still out on that) or has the potential of being a good president. I actually continue to agree with a lot of what he does. I'm just saying he is a pos person and I think we should be able to do better than that as president.
    You got that he is doing a good job so far.
    I see our problem. You're right we will never agree. A person has to be able to acknowledge the crap on both ends of the spectrum. BTW looks like a swing and miss on VA. Much like putting Bannon and Preibus on the National Security Council. Not just tweets and drama. It is mistakes. Fortunately we still have a hotline and a parade coming.
    60, so what if the press is all over it. It doesn't have to be a distraction. Just say next question. Doesn't have to be a distraction of the fans would just accept they have every right to not go. Just don't understand what is so hard about that.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Again the country is doing very well in most areas (by most accounts), in fact they have improved in most areas--- but yeah, let's focus on what the ding dong sez rather than what he does... cause that is the important stuff. Again worry about what he did 12 years ago, or what he sez in some twitter rant... yeah that's the way we should judge him. Obama was a great "gentlemen", said things that were PC correct and in a softer voice--- and this country was almost in ruins.

No thanks I'll go with the brash ass-hole that actually cares about this country.

Comment

Evidently the Eagles are f'ing it up for everyone

http://www.bemidjipioneer.com/sports...e-house-invite
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Working...
        X