Is there a bigger tool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a bigger tool?

Is there any bigger tool on this planet than Roger Goodell? When I hear him talk about "needing more negotiations," or see him hugging the draftees after they'd been selected, I want to disgorge my lunch. (I also think some of those hugs lasted a little too long, if you catch my drift.)

We all know that football commissioners are really employees of the owners, but the two previous commissioners had some redeeming qualities which didn't make them appear to be mere syncophants. Pete Rozelle was a marketing and public relations genius, who is probably the single person most responsible for the growth and success of the NFL. Paul Tagliabue was a Washington attorney, who knew enough to keep a low profile while managing to do a tremendous job in averting players' strikes or lockouts. Tagliabue was able to get both sides to work together, something Goodell doesn't have a prayer of accomplishing.

The less I see or hear of Goodell, the better I feel about the probability of a season this year. The owners should put him on permanent vacation, because he is completely useless in resolving this current stalemate or in improving the image of their league. He is a cheese-eating tool.
    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Joe Buck, or Tim McCarver. Both major tools, but I see your point.

Comment

I forgot about Tim McCarver. Thanks, Ike!
      "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Tool or puppet? Take your pick. Most of the time I just consider him an owner. One way those owners could consider more money is to cut into that $10 friekin million salary of his!
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Justin Bieber reminds me why their is war in the world.
          Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
          Playoff Appearances:
          NFC Title Games:
          Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

I've gone from admiring Goodell to having mixed feelings to now absolutely despising him for the shameless lying toady whore that he turned out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY View Post
              Justin Bieber reminds me why their is war in the world.
              Bieber should be the next target for Seal Team Six.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                Tool or puppet? Take your pick. Most of the time I just consider him an owner. One way those owners could consider more money is to cut into that $10 friekin million salary of his!
                I wonder if he needs a special toilet ? His asshole has to be reamed out with 30some hands jammed up there making him dance.Goodels view from Jerry's ass,not a ninja.
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                  Bieber should be the next target for Seal Team Six.
                  I'm thinking ST 1 could probably pull it off, ST 6 always gets the good stuff.

Anyway, I think D Smith is a bigger tool.

Comment

This one's pretty big:

The world's largest excavator: 45,500 tons, 95 meters high, 215 meters long

(Sorry, had to)
                    E A G L E S

EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ha, lol. That's a tool almost of Jerry Jones magnitude.

Comment

Look at the cutting blade on that thing! Each tooth is as big as a car. I bet that's what the Doc used on Jer-ah's last face lift!
                        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Missed this but I don't have a problem with Goodell. His job is to make sure the owners are happy.

It's impossible to compare Goodell to Tagliabue and Rozelle because of the totally different eras. Tags is a huge reason why we are in this mess to begin with. He gave in to the players and Upshaw instead of getting a good deal done for the owners. He took the chicken shit way out to save face.

The first words out of Smith's mouth were about war. So we pretty much knew then where this was headed.
                          FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

here is your bigger tool

Comment

Working...
                            X