***Dallas Sucks!!!!!***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by musicman View Post
    He spent 15-20 minutes a game flat on his back, getting abused by big ,mean SOBs.
    I knew some girls in college that you could have said the same thing about!!!
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• OH - MY - GOD...

Comment

• Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post
        OH - MY - GOD...

LMMFAO!!!

FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

• Wow! That video is perfect if you wanted to prove what is already obvious to the world -- that Cowboys fans are losers!!

Comment

• WTF is this?! The Cowboys have Rob Ryan, so they are the favorite in the East? Solid reasoning there.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...e-Cowboys.html

Why aren't we talking about the Cowboys?
            Why I'm starting to think Dallas is the NFC East favorite.

You can’t talk NFC East football right now without the discussion moving over to Andy Reid and the Eagles. Division favorites, a possible playoff run and a trip to Indy for the Super Bowl. We’ve all heard it since free agency started. Loaded with new talent.

Can Rob Ryan be the difference this season for the Cowboys? That's how I'm thinking.

And even after a bad night football on Thursday in Pittsburgh, Philly is still looked at as the clear favorite in the East.

But what about Dallas? Because if I had to make some NFL predictions (which I will soon), I don’t have any issue picking the Cowboys to take the division and possibly put together some post-season wins.

Why? Because of the new defensive coordinator in town—Rob Ryan.

The way I see it, defense is going to win in the East this season. And I’m talking about defenses that can dictate the flow of the game. Think of impacting offensive game plans, bringing pressure and forcing turnovers.

If you aren’t familiar with Ryan, think of what we see from the Ravens, Saints, Packers, Steelers and Jets. Top-tier units that live by pressure-based schemes. Much different than the style of football we might watch in Chicago or Indy. Tampa 2 teams that force the ball to go underneath, limiting the big play in zone based schemes.

In Dallas, you are going to see a defense that attacks the line of scrimmage and protection schemes. Plus, coaching that will polish and improve the play of the secondary.

Can one coaching change really do that? Of course. I saw it first-hand when Gregg Williams came into Washington. The first day he walked into the meeting room, our attitude and defensive scheme flipped. What came next was accountability and a different approach to practice and game days.

But we didn’t have the offense that Dallas does right now. Because this is the other part of the equation for the Cowboys. A healthy Tony Romo at QB and solid talent at the skill positions. Run the ball, set up play action and use the vertical passing game to produce explosive gains.

So, am I going to pick the Cowboys to win the NFC East? I'm starting to lean that way.

Follow me on Twitter: MattBowen41

Comment

• Well, I watched Dallas vs. San Diego last night, and I have to say that they looked better than when the Sta-Puff man was running the defense. However, if you can block D. Ware, you can beat the Dallas defense.

Let everyone pick Dallas to win the division. It will take some of the pressure off us.

Dallas sucks.
              "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

• Bump.
                Dallas sucks.
                "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

• Gentlemen (and chickyoung of course!) it's Dallas week (parts 1 & 2) and time to remind ourselves that Dallas Frigging SUCKS!!!

Comment

• It's still official.

Dallas still, and always will suck.

Thanks.

Comment

• No doubt about it, Dallas sucks.

Comment

• We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Comment

• Let me think - yep, Dallas sucks.
                              "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                              — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                              - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

• Dallas sucks huge balls
                                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
                                X