Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
    Their line gives Brees all day to throw, ours can’t stop the pass rush
    Been my mantra last two years...... O line need is priority next year... D line has the talent just needs the right scheme. I think I’M joining the fire Swartz crew.

Comment

• Anybody have a Wallace sighting yet?

Comment

• Need some of that big dick magic to pull this one off.
        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

• So am I re Schwartz. D line has the talent to dominate, but you can’t always play it “straight up”.
          Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
          Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

• What is with the footing?

Comment

• Foles is not having a good game.
              Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

• Foles is hot and cold, and right now he is cold. That pick turned the game, in retrospect.
                Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

• I think they have figured us out on both sides of the ball!!
                  You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• So much blame to go around in this one i’m Afraid.

Comment

• Fletcher is hurting

Comment

• Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
                        Fletcher is hurting
                        yeah he is out again.

Comment

• Injuries got us again. We are hobbled.
                          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• D is just burned out.

Comment

• Well, I guess we should just enjoy Nick this last 10 minutes. We are probably never going to see him in Eagles green again.

Comment

• It's not over
                                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
                                X