Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Peyton Go.
    FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

• damn.....
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

• Nice call refs...
        FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

• This game still isn't over...

Comment

• ROFLMAO!!!

Comment

• Now the game is over...in your face Me-O and Dullass.
              FRESH > cancer

Comment

• And there's your ballgame

INT #3.
                "You will dress only in attire specially sanctioned by P.E. special services… You are no longer part of the system. You are above the system, over it, beyond it. We're "them." We're "they." We are the Men in Green."

Comment

• What is going on? I am not near a TV right now.
                  "Luck is the residue of design"
                  -Branch Rickey

Comment

• Yes!!!!!
                    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• I LUV ME SUM BLEDSOE!!
                      FRESH > cancer

Comment

• Cowfags lose.
                        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• Originally posted by Striar
                          What is going on? I am not near a TV right now.
                          Jags beat the Cowboys 24-17. Bledsoe just threw INT #3 to give the win to the Jags.
                          FRESH > cancer

Comment

• Bledsoe picked of 5 times, 2 of which were stolen by TOTAL BULLSHIT OVERTURNS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by tinopuno
                              Bledsoe picked of 5 times, 2 of which were stolen by TOTAL BULLSHIT OVERTURNS!!!
                              Yeah, no kidding. That last over turn was total bullcrap.
                              FRESH > cancer

Comment

• Originally posted by Pliny
                                T.O. looks happy. He got his TD, so who cares about the team.
                                Wasn't that the nuts. He's not self-absorbed!!

Comment

Working...
                                X