Different officiating for the playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different officiating for the playoffs

I think that Goodell finally got to Riveron and Yurk and told them to knock it off if they wanted to stay around after the Pittsburgh game because he and everybody else was sick of the microsecond replays. I don't blame Collinsworth and Michaels because they were fucking up those calls all season long and pissing everybody off all season long. Boomer Esiason thought that during the regular season they would have reversed Clements TD during the season and everybody agreed. I was ready for the shoe to drop to tell you the truth. The stuff that went on during the season was ridiculous.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    I think that Goodell finally got to Riveron and Yurk and told them to knock it off if they wanted to stay around after the Pittsburgh game because he and everybody else was sick of the microsecond replays. I don't blame Collinsworth and Michaels because they were fucking up those calls all season long and pissing everybody off all season long. Boomer Esiason thought that during the regular season they would have reversed Clements TD during the season and everybody agreed. I was ready for the shoe to drop to tell you the truth. The stuff that went on during the season was ridiculous.
    The absence of holding penalties is a big change from the regular season.

Comment

You guys are just nuts--- the Pats played a perfect game (except for that 1 hiccup 5 yarder) --- They are just that good! (tongue in cheek)

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
        You guys are just nuts--- the Pats played a perfect game (except for that 1 hiccup 5 yarder) --- They are just that good! (tongue in cheek)
        They're still bitching about that call.

Comment

They're still bitching about that call.
          Oh they are? So when does the league go back and redo the award of the Lombardi?

Yeah, fuck off Patsies you lost and its the beginning of the end for you.

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
            Oh they are? So when does the league go back and redo the award of the Lombardi?

Yeah, fuck off Patsies you lost and its the beginning of the end for you.
            I was talking about the one 5 yarder.

Comment

I was talking about the one 5 yarder.
              I think he was also..... Sarcasm.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                I think he was also..... Sarcasm.
                Seems like we're both not getting it today lol. Back on topic, I saw one of those clips where they mic the refs and Sterator was questioned on the call by another official who saw it the other way and he said "the ball rolled on his arm-control" and he pointed to his forearm while the other guy shook his head. WTF, nobody knows what 's going on with these calls.

Comment

Seems like we're both not getting it today lol. Back on topic, I saw one of those clips where they mic the refs and Sterator was questioned on the call by another official who saw it the other way and he said "the ball rolled on his arm-control" and he pointed to his forearm while the other guy shook his head. WTF, nobody knows what 's going on with these calls.

If that was Clement’s catch, two refs came together, checked with each other and signaled TD. I don’t know which play you are referring to.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
                    If that was Clement’s catch, two refs came together, checked with each other and signaled TD. I don’t know which play you are referring to.
                    That's the play that I'm talking about. It was after the announcement when Sterator went to the sideline to talk to one of the refs (black fellow). I don't think that he was in on the original call but was just asking about it (he was probably watching the replay).

Comment

I don't get the crying on the officials, if anything we had the beef. Jeffrey in the end zone, Clement on the 2 point try both obvious pass interference calls. We had 7 penalties to their one. Two of those penalities came on 3rd down and extended drives where they would have punted and resulted in points.

The best crying I saw as on Jenkins hitting Hogan on the hail mary. They said it was PI at the 35, no at the most it was illegal contact, 5 yarder and replay of the down and even that is NEVER called, just like Gronk trying to push guys away while the ball was in the air. Not a penalty.
                      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

That's the play that I'm talking about. It was after the announcement when Sterator went to the sideline to talk to one of the refs (black fellow). I don't think that he was in on the original call but was just asking about it (he was probably watching the replay).

That’s the one I expected to be overturned. On the Internet I’m seeing a lot more crying about the Ertz TD not being a catch. I thought Ertz’ was a no brained catch and run, ball breaks the plane touchdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
                          That’s the one I expected to be overturned. On the Internet I’m seeing a lot more crying about the Ertz TD not being a catch. I thought Ertz’ was a no brained catch and run, ball breaks the plane touchdown.
                          It was to anyone with a brain except the NFL this season. Like I said I think that Goodell is finally stepping in and saying enough is enough after the James' uproar and Buffalo twice getting screwed on ridiculous reversals nullifying TDs this year.

Comment

They (for the most part) just let these guys play the game without all the damn laundry on the field for ticky tac bullshit calls and who would of thunk it, one the most entertaining SB's ever!
                            Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zepster View Post
                              They (for the most part) just let these guys play the game without all the damn laundry on the field for ticky tac bullshit calls and who would of thunk it, one the most entertaining SB's ever!
                              I felt every game I watched this post season the refs let them play. It would be welcomed if it happened all the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X