Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wishing all a Merry Christmas and a healthy New Year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wishing all a Merry Christmas and a healthy New Year.

Gail and I are here in Indian Rocks Beach with our Delaney (dog) and Cloudy (cat). We're joined for the next 10 days by our little girl (an only), her husband, their little girl (an only) and two dogs, one of which wants to fight with Delaney and eat Cloudy.

So it's a little cramped and VERY active in our 2 bed room condo but it's all good because we're together. There is lots of good-natured ball busting, belly laughs and good humor of questionable taste. So we got that going for us.

May all my Eagle's brothers have a safe, happy and love filled holiday.

And in the warmest tradition of true Bird's fans everywhere....Fuck Dallas!

Tino

Merry Christmas Tino.

Heading to Iowa tomorrow afternoon for 4 days at my in-laws. It will only feel like 4 months.

Kids will open gifts in morning and then complain about the 5 hour drive but they will survive. My iPad was looking out the window.

Happy Holidays Eagles Family
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Merry Christmas my friends! Wishing each of you a joyful, healthy & prosperous 2019!
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Merry Christmas to you and yours. My house is going to be jam packed tomorrow. Put the rub on a 19 lb slab of Prime rib. Getting up early to sit it out at room temp for 3 hrs. Blast it at 450 degrees for 30 min and then turn it down a slow cook for 4 more hrs. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. Can't wait to see 5 grandkids ripping open presents. Hope you all have a fantastic day.
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Merry Christmas men! The house just emptied with our 2 best couples friends leaving after pounding down most of our 8 lb. prime rib and exchanging gifts and destroying the liquor cabinet. . Totally stuffed and have no idea how I'm going to digest all this food in time for our spaghetti dinner tomorrow night. With liver season coming to an end in a week I have already ordered my nutrisystem to start on the first. I haven't needed a diet in over 20 years but all of this lying around has taken its toll on the old waistline. I'm sure that I'll be even crankier than usual after the ball drops. So to all my Eagle friends I hope that you all have the Merriest of Christmases with your families and a glorious New Year!!
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Merry Xmas all!

Comment

Merry Christmas to all & a Happy, Helthy New Year. Make 2019 a Good One!
              Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Working...
              X