your ball, your town again, birds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your ball, your town again, birds

phils made a nice lil run that came up few dollars short.

i'm not in town so i don't know if there's any flyershype, i'm fairly certain there's none for the sixers.

up to you, eagles.

please don't kick us in the nads.
    Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

The Phillies came up a bit short?? Surely you jest. LOL. I was over at j-bird's a while back, and he brought up the Phillies. "never heard of them." was my response.

The Flyers really need to work out a good deal on medical insurance.

Sixers don't seem to be anywhere close.

I have a tremendous amout of respect for those fans that emotionally invest themselves in all four of these sorry a$$ed heartbreakers that are the Philly sports teams. I get all the aggravation, heartbreak, and indigestion that I can stand with the Eagles alone. I can't imagine rooting for all these teams. How much can one man take???

Comment

edit:

not saying at any point that this was a baseball town over a football down.

just saying the focus is now 100 percent on green
      Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

Working...
      X