OT: I may have to dedicate myself to golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: I may have to dedicate myself to golf

if only she were the official hole monitor....

http://www.maximonline.com/girls_of_max ... 1231&ind=0
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Jukin,

I'm begging you NOT to publicize any more pictures of this innocent young woman. She currently works as my personal caddy and massuese, and lives in our spare bedroom. My wife thinks of her as a daughter and I just think of of her...ALOT!

She is quite content with her current position and I would hate to se her get her heart broken because some city slicker...for his own sinful reasons... has filled her head with a bunch of high falutin' dreams that can never come true.

For her sake, I'm begging you!

Comment

It may take a while to climb those legs Jukin but the reward is worth it.
      Sometimes it's not only about "the journey".
      Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

tinopuno, what the hell are you talking about? Who ever it is that you're refering too is NOT the amazing Diora Baird!! She has taken a job with my company and the pictures you see are her "official" poses for the upcoming AIA Golf Outing where she'll be my personal caddie just so that I can ask her to wash my balls!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin
          tinopuno, what the hell are you talking about? Who ever it is that you're refering too is NOT the amazing Diora Baird!! She has taken a job with my company and the pictures you see are her "official" poses for the upcoming AIA Golf Outing where she'll be my personal caddie just so that I can ask her to wash my balls!!
          Now that you mention it, she did ask for a few days off so that she could spend time with a SICK friend!

Comment

Comment

Juke,
              Does she blow on your balls to make your putter work better?????

(i'm thinking here...)

Comment

This is the type of sick, perverted, filth......that i like. Keep it up guys.
                FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Working...
                X