X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insiders Draft Reveiw

Thursday, June 29, 2006
    Draft grades: evaluating every team, from A+ to F

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    By Chad Ford
    ESPN Insider

We billed this year's draft as the most unpredictable in recent memory ... and it sure lived up to that billing.

Seven first-round trades, and eight more in the second round. The Portland Trail Blazers made a whopping six trades.

Despite the chaos, our mock draft came out well. Our last update came at 4:47 p.m. ET, shortly after a source in Portland told us that the Trail Blazers had traded the No. 4 pick and Viktor Khryapa to the Bulls for the No. 2.

After we nailed the first six picks in the draft and nine of the first 12, the trades created lots of twists and turns. We ended up hitting 14 of 30 in the first round. We were one spot away with five other picks. We missed biggest on Patrick O'Bryant (who went nine picks ahead of where we projected) and the Knicks' bizarre choice of Renaldo Balkman.

That's how we did. How did the 30 NBA teams do?

ATLANTA HAWKS
    Round 1: Shelden Williams, PF, Duke (No. 5)
    Round 2: Solomon Jones, C, South Florida (No. 33)

Analysis: The good news is that the Hawks ended up with a solid player. Shelden Williams will be a decent NBA rebounder and shot-blocker.

The bad news? The Hawks drafted fifth and, in my opinion, ended up with a player who didn't belong in the top 10 or, perhaps, the top 15.
    Williams is a poor man's Antonio Davis. Several players on the board, most notably Brandon Roy and Randy Foye, fit a need for Atlanta and will be better NBA players than Williams. In deciding on Williams, I think the Hawks jumped to a conclusion too early.

If they don't make major changes in the offseason, they'll be back in the high lottery next year. And if the pick isn't in the top three, it goes to Phoenix.

Grade: C

BOSTON CELTICS
    Round 1: Rajon Rondo, PG, Kentucky (No. 21, acquired from Phoenix)

Round 2: Leon Powe, PF, California (No. 49, from Denver)
    Analysis: I was a huge fan of the Celtics' draft last year. This year? Not so much.

I've been high on Rondo all year and think he was a steal at No. 21, so that's an "A."
    And I like the acquisition of Leon Powe in Round 2. If he stays healthy, he'll have a solid NBA career.

But I'm not a Sebastian Telfair fan. While you do have to factor in the fact that the Celtics saved some money in this deal, they could've kept Randy Foye (their pick at No. 7 before trading for Telfair) or traded for Brandon Roy (the Wolves' pick at No. 6). Both, in my opinion, will be better NBA players than Telfair. If they keep Telfair, I think they will regret it down the road.
    However, if the Celtics are going to turn around and use Telfair and Theo Ratliff to help them acquire Allen Iverson (the hot rumor late Wednesday night), then the grade goes up dramatically. We'll just have to wait and see.

Grade: B

CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
    Round 1: Adam Morrison, SF, Gonzaga (No. 3)
    Round 2: Ryan Hollins, C, UCLA (No. 50)

Analysis: Bernie Bickerstaff played it safe again and went with the most proven player in the draft. Adam Morrison will score points and he'll draw fans into the arena. The Bobcats continue filling the team with solid players who have good backgrounds -- and with Morrison they may have found their first star.

However, I believe Roy would have been a better choice here. He fits a bigger need and I think he'll have a better NBA career.

Hollins is a nice pick in the second round as a big, athletic project.

Grade: B+

CHICAGO BULLS
    Round 1: Tyrus Thomas, PF, LSU (No. 4 overall, acquired from Portland)
    Thabo Sefolosha, SF, Switzerland (No. 13, acquired from Philadelphia)

Round 2: No picks

Analysis: Another great draft for Bulls GM John Paxson.

I had Tyrus Thomas ranked No. 1 on my board for the past two months and they got him at No. 4 and picked up Viktor Khryapa in the process.

I also am a Thabo Sefolosha fan, though I think Ronnie Brewer's skill set was a little better fit for the Bulls.

The Bulls had two glaring needs and addressed them both in the draft. Sefolosha is ready to play right now and Thomas will be soon.

If the Bulls add a center via free agency (I see Joel Przybilla in their future) and find a trade for Tyson Chandler (I think he's getting moved), they might be ready to advance in the playoffs.

Or they'll use all these assets to get their hands on Kevin Garnett. Either way, the future for the Bulls is bright.

Grade: A-

CLEVELAND CAVALIERS
    Round 1: Shannon Brown, SG, Michigan State (No. 25 overall)

Round 2: Daniel Gibson, PG, Texas (No. 42)
    Ejike Ugboaja, F, Nigeria (No. 55)

Analysis: When you pick late in the first round, you're usually looking for someone who has a chance to be a rotation player.

When you pick in the second, you're looking for someone with a pulse.

I think the Cavs exceeded expectations with both picks.

Brown is going to be a dynamite player and a real steal at No. 26. He has the strength and athleticism of a lottery pick. He's a little undersized, but I think he'll be a great spark plug for the Cavs.

I also like the Gibson pick in Round 2. As a point guard, Gibson is a so-so prospect. But as a scoring two, he could be a Ben Gordon-type player.

Grade: A

DALLAS MAVERICKS
    Round 1: Maurice Ager, SG, Michigan State (No. 2

Round 2: Traded Danilo Pinnock, SG, George Washington (No. 5 to Los Angeles Lakers for future second-round pick.
    Analysis: The Mavs didn't have much to work with and got a very nice pick here.

Ager is a good athlete and a good shooter, and he can score and defend. With it looking likely that Marquis Daniels will be traded this summer, he could come in and fill a role.

DENVER NUGGETS
    Round 1: No picks

Round 2: Nuggets trade rights to No. 49 (Leon Powe) to Celtics for a future second-round pick.

Analysis: With only one second-round pick, the Nuggets did what they often seem to do -- trade it.

I actually thought Leon Powe could've helped them, so . . .

Grade: F

DETROIT PISTONS

Round 2: Cheik Samb, C, Senegal (No. 51, acquired from Lakers)
    Will Blalock, PG, Iowa State (No. 60)

Analysis: The Pistons didn't have a first-round pick, but they made the most of their opportunities.

Cheik Samb is the type of reach you make in the second round. He's a 7-foot, athletic kid that a team in Spain will spend time and money developing for you.

I had Will Blalock ranked in the 30s and think he will not only make the Pistons roster but could play for them down the road.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    Round 1: Patrick O'Bryant, C, Bradley (No. 10)
    Round 2: Kosta Perovic, C, Serbia (No. 3

Analysis: I have mixed feelings about the Warriors' draft.

I like Patrick O'Bryant and think he's one of the four or five best upside guys in the draft. And the Warriors had a need at center. So what's the problem?
    The Warriors, at some point, have to quit drafting young guys and start fielding a team that can get to the playoffs. Some other teams were interested in the No. 9 pick, and I'm surprised the Warriors didn't find a way to start making moves.

O'Bryant and the second-round pick, center Kosta Perovic, were good choices, but Golden State fans are going to have to be patient. I'm just not sure how much patience they have left.

HOUSTON ROCKETS
    Round 1: No. 8 pick Rudy Gay is packaged with Stromile Swift and sent to Memphis for Shane Battier.

Round 2: Steve Novak, SF, Marquette (No. 32)
    Lior Eliyahu, SF, Israel (No. 44, acquired from Orlando)

Analysis: I think Shane Battier is an excellent fit in Houston and he'll help the Rockets immediately. He's a glue guy who won't take shots away from Yao Ming and Tracy McGrady, and he'll do all the little things that coaches love. I get that.

But the price the Rockets paid was very, very high.

Rudy Gay and Stromile Swift? OK, both have motivation issues. But their talent is undeniable.

The Rockets made their division rivals, the Grizzlies, much stronger in the long term, and maybe the short term, too.

In the second round, Steve Novak should make the roster because he can shoot the lights out. But wasn't that true of Dan Langhi, too? How'd he pan out?

I like Lior Eliyahu to contribute down the road, but he's a couple of years away.

Grade: B-

INDIANA PACERS
    Round 1: Shawne Williams, SF, Memphis (No. 17)
    Round 2: James White, SG, Cincinnati (No. 31, acquired from Portland)

Analysis: The Pacers got an A+ last year for drafting Danny Granger. This year, I'm not feeling them.

Indiana got two excellent athletes in Shawne Williams and James White, who have all the physical tools to be great NBA players.

But why weren't they great college players? I think their weak grasp of the game combined with some motivational issues for Williams make these picks questionable. The Pacers keep talking about changing their culture and I don't see either of these guys doing that.

If talent or potential is all that counts, I think Marcus Williams would've been a better choice.

And they should have kept Alexander Johnson.

Grade: C+

LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS
    Second round: Paul Davis, C, Michigan State (No. 34)

Guillermo Diaz, SG, Miami (No. 52)

Analysis: The Clips used their two second-round picks to draft players who had some first-round buzz.

Davis should be in the league a long time. He is big and skilled and can hit an 18-foot jump shot.

Diaz is an elite athlete who can shoot the ball. He is growing as a playmaker but is still a few years away. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Clippers send Diaz to Miami at some point.

LOS ANGELES LAKERS
    Round 1: Jordan Farmar, PG, UCLA (No. 26)
    Round 2: Acquired Danilo Pinnock, SG, George Washington (No. 5 from Dallas Mavericks for future second-round pick.

Analysis: I think Jordan Farmar will be a solid point guard in the pros and I think the triangle offense will be good to Farmar. He's a solid shooter, ballhandler and defender, though not great at anything.

Don't expect him to do too much in L.A. next year. After all, we know Phil Jackson isn't fond of rookies.

MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES
    Round 1: Rudy Gay, SF, UConn (No. 8, acquired from Houston)
    Kyle Lowry, PG, Villanova (No. 24)

Round 2: Alexander Johnson, PF, Florida State (No. 45, acquired from Indiana via Portland)

Analysis: I've been hard on Jerry West's drafts the past few years. But this one was, in a word, awesome.

The Grizzlies somehow turned a solid player, Shane Battier, and a late first-round pick into three potential starters and potential rotation player.

Getting Rudy Gay, Stromile Swift and Kyle Lowry should remedy the Grizzlies' greatest weakness -- an utter lack of athleticism. Now, Mike Fratello willing, the Grizzlies can get up and down the court with the other elite teams in the West. A starting five of Lowry (or Damon Stoudamire, if he returns), Mike Miller, Gay, Pau Gasol and Swift would be long, athletic and able to score in multiple ways.

I'm a big fan of Alexander Johnson, especially in the second round. He is a poor man's Kenyon Martin and adds some toughness to their front line. Great pick.

Grade: A+

MIAMI HEAT
    Round 1: None

Round 2: None

Analysis: The Heat didn't have a pick. They gave it away to the Lakers to get Shaq. How'd that work out for them?

MILWAUKEE BUCKS
    Round 2: David Noel, SF, North Carolina (No. 39)

Acquired Damir Markota, SF, Croatia (No. 59) from San Antonio for future second-round pick.

Analysis: Noel tested as the best athlete in the Orlando predraft camp. He could be a Bobby Simmons type if he develops. For a second-round pick, he's very solid.

Markota has great size, can shoot the ball and is an excellent athlete.

After another few years playing in Europe, he could come and make a contribution to the Bucks.

MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES
    Round 1: Randy Foye, SG, Villanova (No. 7, acquired from Boston via Portland)

Round 2: Craig Smith, PF, Boston College (No. 36)
    Minnesota (via Suns) Loukas Mavrokefalidis, C, Greece (No. 57)

Analysis: This was a good draft for the Wolves, though I thought they should've kept Brandon Roy.

Actually, from what I've heard, the Wolves selected Roy for the Rockets. The Rockets were going to select Foye and send him to Minnesota along with either Luther Head or a future first-round pick. But the Blazers knew what was going on, selected Foye and forced the trade of Foye for Roy.

Foye is an excellent pick, however. He should be able to come in immediately and play both the one and the two for Minnesota and provide a big scoring boost in the backcourt.

I'm not a huge Craig Smith fan, but Loukas Mavrokefalidis is interesting. He has great size and is putting up pretty impressive numbers in Greece.

NEW JERSEY NETS
    Round 1: Marcus Williams, PG, Connecticut (No. 22)
    Josh Boone, C, Connecticut (No. 23)

Round 2: Hassan Adams, SG, Arizona (No. 54)
    Analysis: I think the Nets went 2-for-3 Wednesday night.

Obviously the Marcus Williams pick was a slam dunk. They've needed a solid backup for Jason Kidd, and Williams will be great in that role. The Nets play smart basketball and Williams was the best pure point guard in the draft. His presence will help the Nets limit Kidd's minutes and preserve his health without a huge drop-off for the team.
    I also liked the Hassan Adams pick in the second round. He adds some real toughness and a defensive presence at the two and three.

I'm much more skeptical of the Josh Boone pick. On paper it's a good pick. He's long and athletic, he blocks shots and he rebounds. They desperately need all of that. But Boone rarely plays up to his abilities. I just don't see him panning out. I think they should've grabbed Alexander Johnson.

NEW ORLEANS HORNETS
    Round 1: Hilton Armstrong, C, Connecticut (No. 12)
    Cedric Simmons, PF, NC State (No. 15)

Round 2: Marcus Vinicius Vieira de Souza, SF, Brazil (No. 43)

Analysis: The Hornets got an "A" from me last year for landing Chris Paul. This year's haul wasn't quite as dramatic, but it was still really solid. They needed size in the frontcourt and got two of the top four bigs in the draft with Hilton Armstrong and Cedric Simmons.

Marcus Vinicius Vieira de Souza was likewise a solid pick in the second round.

Slowly, but surely, the Hornets are getting back on track.

NEW YORK KNICKS
    Round 1: Renaldo Balkman , SF, South Carolina (No. 20)
    Mardy Collins, PG, Temple (No. 29)

Analysis: From 1995 to 2004, the Knicks were the worst drafting team in the NBA, according to our John Hollinger. Isiah Thomas did a pretty good job of reversing course the last two years, but took two major steps backwards this year.

I understand why Thomas likes Renaldo Balkman -- he's the anti-Knick. He's a hard working, blue-collar athlete who scraps and fights for everything he gets. He doesn't want to shoot 20 times a game and doesn't have a 40-man entourage whispering in his ear about how great he is.
    But I just don't think Balkman has the talent to warrant a first-round selection. He might have the right attitude, but I can't see him as anything more than a marginal role player in the NBA.

Given who was on the board when Thomas selected Balkman -- including Marcus Williams, Rajon Rondo and Shannon Brown -- I think this was a wasted pick.

The Knicks' second first-rounder was better -- sort of. Mardy Collins is a big combo guard who knows how to play. But his lack of athleticism and shaky jumper combined with the fact that the Knicks already have four combo guards on their roster means that he's unlikely to contribute much.

James Dolan said in a press conference this week that Isiah had a year to turn the Knicks around or he would be fired. I wonder if Isiah just moved up the timetable on his exit.

ORLANDO MAGIC
    Round 1: J.J. Redick, SG, Duke (No. 11)
    Round 2: James Augustine, PF, Illinois (No. 41)

Analysis: The Magic got their man in both the first and second rounds.

Redick is the best shooter in the draft and Augustine is an excellent second-round pick because of his athleticism, size and willingness to do the dirty work.
    But I wonder why the Magic didn't opt for a bigger, more athletic two guard like Ronnie Brewer, Rodney Carney or Thabo Sefolosha. All three will have a better career than Redick, I believe. None of them can shoot the way Redick does, but all of them have many more dimensions to their game, including defense, ballhandling, athleticism and versatility.

And neither of them has a herniated disk in his back.

Grade: : B-

PHILADELPHIA 76ERS
    Round 1: Rodney Carney, SF, Memphis (No. 16 pick, acquired from Chicago)

Round 2: Bobby Jones, SF, Washington (No. 37, acquired from Minnesota)

Edin Bavcic, C, Bosnia (No. 56, acquired from Toronto)
    Analysis: The Sixers had a good draft.

They added a superathletic swingman in Carney who can shoot the ball and run the floor. Carney is also an excellent defender when he wants to be.
    Bobby Jones doesn't know offense, but he's one of the best on-the-ball defenders in the draft.

They still need a point guard and some help at the four, but the Sixers couldn't accomplish everything with just two draft picks.

Don't be surprised if they address their other needs via trade. There's a lot of talk that they're trading Allen Iverson to the Celtics soon. Boston exec Danny Ainge has denied it, but a lot of people in the league are saying otherwise. Word is that Sebastian Telfair and possibly Al Jefferson or Theo Ratliff might be coming Philly's way.

PHOENIX SUNS

Analysis: Apparently the Suns are a little short of cash.

They traded away their first-round picks for cash and cap relief despite having intriguing players like Shannon Brown, Rajon Rondo, Marcus Williams and Sergio Rodriguez still on the board. They did pry a future first-round pick from the Celtics in the Rondo deal, but at the end of the day they gave up two assets for some spare change for owner Robert Sarver. If the Suns wanted to dispel the notion that Sarver is cheap, this wasn't the way to do it.

PORTLAND TRAIL BLAZERS
    Round 1: LaMarcus Aldridge, PF, Texas (No. 2, acquired from Chicago)
    Brandon Roy, SG, Washington (No. 6, acquired from Minnesota)

Sergio Rodriguez , PG Spain (No. 27, acquired from Phoenix)

Joel Freeland, PF, England (No. 30, acquired from Detroit)

Analysis: Six trades. Wow. They get points for just having the guts to pull that off in one night.
    They get more points for having the fortitude to stand up to a mob of "Draft the 'Stache" groupies who wanted Adam Morrison in Portland.

But what gets them an "A" grade, ultimately, is the quality of the players they ended up with.

They started the night with the No. 4, No. 30 and No. 31 picks. They ended it with LaMarcus Aldridge, Brandon Roy, Raef LaFrentz, Joel Freeland and Sergio Rodriguez.

Of the four, Roy is my favorite pick, and I like the way they maneuvered to get him. The Blazers caught wind of the Wolves' plan to take Roy and trade him to the Rockets. So Portland drafted the guy the Wolves wanted, Randy Foye, forcing the Wolves to send Roy to Portland for Foye.

And the trade to No. 2, while it might have seemed unnecessary, took a player they didn't want off their roster and got them the assurance that they were getting the guy ranked No. 1 on their board.

Freeland and Rodriguez have a lot of potential and could be excellent assets in a couple of years.

Blazers fans may be disappointed that Morrison is in Charlotte, but the truth is that this is one of the better moments the Blazers have had in the last five years. Aldridge and Roy have a chance to be stars, and the Blazers rid themselves of another bad chemistry guy in Sebastian Telfair.

If they find a way to dump Darius Miles and Zach Randolph this summer, the purge will be complete. Paul Allen needs to give the GM job permanently to Kevin Pritchard. He earned it on Wednesday.

SACRAMENTO KINGS
    Round 1: Quincy Douby, SG, Rutgers (No. 19)

Analysis: Didn't the Kings make the same pick the last two years when they selected Francisco Garcia and Kevin Martin in the late first round?

Garcia is a long, skinny two guard who can shoot and score the ball. Martin is a long, skinny two guard who can shoot and score the ball. Douby is a long, skinny two guard who can shoot and score the ball.

I know they miss Bobby Jackson, but this is ridiculous. They would have been better off adding a real backup point guard like Marcus Williams or Rajon Rondo.

Grade: C+

SAN ANTONIO SPURS
    Round 1: No pick
    Round 2: Traded Damir Markota, SF, Croatia (No. 59) to Milwaukee for future second-round pick.

Analysis: Almost every year the Spurs seem to find an international gem.

In this case, however, they found it for another team.

Grade: C

SEATTLE SUPERSONICS
    Round 1: Mouhamed Saer Sene, C, Senegal (No. 10)

Round 2: Denham Brown, SG, Connecticut (No. 40)
    Yotam Halperin, PG, Israel (No. 53)

Analysis: Hmmm ... the Sonics have drafted a project center in each of the last three years.

In 2004, it was Robert Swift. In 2005, it was Johan Petro. This year, they got the rawest one yet, Mouhamed Saer Sene.

I understand the appeal. Sene's game resembles Dikembe Mutombo's. He has a huge 7-8 wingspan and an excellent body.

But he's years away from contributing. Years.

I'm surprised they didn't trade the No. 10 pick for something of greater value. Lots of teams were trying to move up.

I do, however, like their second-round picks. Denham Brown knows how to score and play defense. Yotam Halperin is an experienced combo guard who can help coming off the bench.

Grade: B-

TORONTO RAPTORS

Round 1: Andrea Bargnani, PF, Italy (No. 1)

Round 2: P.J. Tucker, SF, Texas (No. 35)

Analysis: Bryan Colangelo stuck his neck out by taking Andrea Bargnani No. 1.

I think it was the right thing to do. He's not the best player in the draft, but he's a great fit in Toronto.

Most of the people telling you that they prefer other players to Bargnani haven't seen him play in person.

He's bigger and quicker than you'd think as a 7-1 forward, and he's more experienced than most realize. He played more than 70 games last season in a league with more talent than the NCAA.

And one thing that doesn't come across on video is the confident way he carries himself. That will be critical to his success in the NBA.

In the final analysis, Colangelo thought Bargnani had the physical tools and the mental makeup to be the No. 1 pick.

The comparisons to Dirk Nowitzki or Pau Gasol aren't really fair. But he does have the potential to be mentioned in the same breath as both of those guys someday.

Unfortunately for the Raptors, Colangelo couldn't find a way to get back into the mid-first round to take a point guard like Marcus Williams or Rajon Rondo.

Taken in Round 2, P.J. Tucker adds some toughness to the Raptors.

UTAH JAZZ
    Round 1: Ronnie Brewer, SG, Arkansas (No. 14)

Round 2: Dee Brown, PG, Illinois (No. 46)
    Paul Millsap, PF, Louisiana Tech (47)

Analysis: GM Kevin O'Connor has taken a lot of heat for his draft picks this decade. He was criticized for passing on Chris Paul for Deron Williams last year, and the rest of his first-round picks are no longer with the team.

He redeemed himself on Wednesday. Ronnie Brewer was a steal at No. 14. He was ranked No. 8 on our big board and fits a need perfectly for Utah. They need a two guard who can create his own shot and defend multiple positions and Brewer should be great, right away.

The Jazz also did well in the second round. Dee Brown is the perfect change-of-pace backup for Williams. He's a natural leader and a fearless competitor, and he could end up playing an Earl Boykins role for the Jazz.

Paul Millsap has been called a poor man's Karl Malone. If the Jazz trade Carlos Boozer this summer, which seems likely, he'll fill a void as a tough rebounding specialist who can score in the paint.

WASHINGTON WIZARDS
    Round 1: Olexsiy Pecherov, PF, Ukraine (No. 1

Round 2: Vladimir Veremeenko, PF, Russia (No. 4

Analysis: D.C. is an international city, so it only makes sense that the Wizards added some international flavor.

I think Olexsiy Pecherov could be a Keith Van Horn type in the NBA. He can rebound and hit the NBA 3-pointer. He may need another year or two of seasoning in France, but he's got a bright future and he would likely have been a lottery pick had he waited one more year to be drafted.

Veremeenko is a productive Russian player. He's a bit of tweener who'll spend more time developing his inside game in Russia before coming over.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks. I love republishing of INSIDER. Its crap anyway - it should be free.

NOTE: If they take Telfair instead of Delonte West they should be killed.
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Can someone confirm that it was the GM of the Trailblazers and not Mo Cheeks who took Telfair? I think Mo wanted someone else which would be great news as the chances of Telfair coming to Philly would be nil.

By the way, whats up with Louis Williams?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
        Thanks. I love republishing of INSIDER. Its crap anyway - it should be free.
        I couldn't agree more.

Comment

If it's Telfair and Ratliff for AI, I'm done with the Sixers. I will find a new franchise. Actually, I'd feel the same way if it's Telfair and Jefferson. No deals with the Celtics. None.

Comment

You don't trade AI within the freakin' division. Especially to a team you're supposed to hate. It would make me sick to see him in a Celtics jersey (well, during an actually game, at least!)

Comment

Originally posted by Will
              You don't trade AI within the freakin' division. Especially to a team you're supposed to hate. It would make me sick to see him in a Celtics jersey (well, during an actually game, at least!)
              Do you think BK is dumb enough to do it?

Comment

Originally posted by nyc_eagle
                Originally posted by Will
                Do you think BK is dumb enough to do it?

I'd like to say no, but I wouldn't put it past him.

If fucking Wally Szerszckderbiaksizscx is the center piece of that trade, I'll have written off two of my hometown teams in a matter of days.

Comment

The point of trading Iverson right now is to begin rebuilding. Honestly I don't really care where he goes as long as we can get some youth back.

I guess I will be in the minority but I don't mind getting Telfair. I would rather have West but think Telfair will develop nicely IMO. He's only 21 years old. Besides I doubt the the Celts would part with West.
                  FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Working...
                  X