Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Offensive coaches speak with Stout interview-pretty good with some B/S thrown in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offensive coaches speak with Stout interview-pretty good with some B/S thrown in

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...vers-takeaways
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

I've always believed coaches have more to do with player performance during the game than some fans give credit for. For the WR coach to say Hollins grades out as the best WR because he lines up properly or some nonsense says a lot about the coach IMM. I won't be surprised to see this guy go. But having a new WR coach every year since 2016 can't be good for the WRs, especially Agholor in my opinion.
    Doug needs an honest review of his coaching staff I think and there can't be any 'good old boy' points.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Agholor played well with Groh as his position coach. He has pretty much stunk otherwise. I think it's pretty obvious that the Eagles need a new WR coach. They simply aren't getting the kind of production out of these guys that they are capable of. Hollins has clearly regressed. Dramatically, in fact, from what he showed as a rookie. He's garbage at this point. Whiteside hasn't done squat. Agholor has regressed. How much proof do you need Doug? Seriously.

I also wonder about automatically putting Peters back in the starting lineup. I'd seriously have to look at how Dillard is grading out. He's the future. If he's grading the same or higher than Peters, I'd probably keep him out there. But that's obviously not going to happen.

They miss Bradham for sure. Gerry is a backup/Special teams guy and that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
        Agholor played well with Groh as his position coach. He has pretty much stunk otherwise. I think it's pretty obvious that the Eagles need a new WR coach. They simply aren't getting the kind of production out of these guys that they are capable of. Hollins has clearly regressed. Dramatically, in fact, from what he showed as a rookie. He's garbage at this point. Whiteside hasn't done squat. Agholor has regressed. How much proof do you need Doug? Seriously.

Agholor is at least getting targets and we can tell that he sucks.
        Hollins and JJ aren't even getting targeted. I've seen film of Hollins getting open and running decent routes. He had decent production in the Falcons and Lions games.
        In the pre-season, JJ was being praised for his route running.
        I'd like to see Carson give these guys a chance and go to them if they are open. He spent all off-season developing chemistry with Desean and you could tell in week 1 that they were going to be great together. Hopefully the receivers and Carson are working together to get this sorted out. From a fans perspective, you can't always tell if a receiver is running the correct route. Carson had an ugly interception in the Falcons game and I'm pretty sure it's because Hollins didn't break off his route. They need to develop trust and right now it's not there.
        Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Working...
        X