Bayless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bayless

is such an absolute pos. Put Miller's sack on Wentz who wasn't even in the game

http://www.phillyvoice.com/skip-bayl...ck-nick-foles/
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

"Bayless became a bit of a hot commodity, and when his contract was up for renewal, FOX Sports offered him a four-year deal that is reportedly worth $25 million."

Where did I go wrong?
    Last edited by Eagle60; 11-06-2017, 10:23 PM.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out why anyone would want to watch Skip Brainless.

Comment

Yea I know he got a big gig, a good gig. But he is an absolute pos. Even Aikman, who I have no love for, hates him.
        Bayless does nothing more than try to stir **** and even though it is only sports that is what is wrong with this country. People who find a career doing nothing but stirring ****.
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Seems Fox may have made the video clip of Bayless criticizing Wentz for being 'strip sacked' unavailable. One would think Fox Sports would be ashamed to employ this clown.

Comment

He follows nobody on Twitter. Nobody
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

What a friekin pair, Bayless and Sharp. They had 76,000 viewers for their last show LOL!! Putrid following but it does prove that there are still 76,000 morons out there I guess. I'd rather watch The View.

Comment

Bayless and the others are all Cowboys lapdogs for one reason and one reason only- they have the largest fan base and placating them gets you more money. Additionally, irritating the Philly base gets a lot of push back which also makes him money.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                  What a friekin pair, Bayless and Sharp. They had 76,000 viewers for their last show LOL!! Putrid following but it does prove that there are still 76,000 morons out there I guess. I'd rather watch The View.
                  Haen't watched two minutes of either one of those shows but I think I would agree with you
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

I guess my question is what was the point he was trying to make. The Eagles one handily. Is he saying Dak never gets sacked? Dak never fumbles?

Idiot.

Comment

I don’t watch the idiot show. However I do have the misfortune of reading some of his comments. How anyone could tune in to watch that garbage is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
                        Bayless and the others are all Cowboys lapdogs for one reason and one reason only- they have the largest fan base and placating them gets you more money. Additionally, irritating the Philly base gets a lot of push back which also makes him money.
                        How the heck can you make money on a show with only 76,000 people watching? Who would put a commercial on that show and what network would pay the guy $6 million a year to host it along with whatever Sharp makes?

Comment

How the heck can you make money on a show with only 76,000 people watching? Who would put a commercial on that show and what network would pay the guy $6 million a year to host it along with whatever Sharp makes?
                          Liked twitter posts get .42 per like and he has 2.5M followers. Think about that. All he has to say is Dak is great and 400k Cowboys fans will like it and hand him $150k.

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
                            Liked twitter posts get .42 per like and he has 2.5M followers. Think about that. All he has to say is Dak is great and 400k Cowboys fans will like it and hand him $150k.
                            I don't understand WC. How does twitter work? How do they make money off of it?

Comment

I don't understand WC. How does twitter work? How do they make money off of it?
                              I’m no expert but that stat came from :

“MyLikes. MyLkes is an extensive ad platform can be used on Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube, and your blog. You get to choose ads from thousands of advertisers, and you get to schedule the time the advertisement will be tweeted from your account. You can earn as much as $0.42 per click, and you can get weekly payouts.”

Comment

Working...
                              X