No announcement yet.

Bayless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to be clear, with Sean Lee, Tyron Smith and Ezekiel Elliott, the Cowboys would've beaten the Eagles convincingly tonight.
    — Skip Bayless (@RealSkipBayless) November 20, 2017

LOL! That's not the way it works, Skippy. Teams have injuries. Good teams have depth, and can continue to play at a high level when they lose guys. That's why the Eagles can lose Sproles, Peters, and Hicks, and still be 9-1. Perhaps if the Cowboys had a better roster, the loss of those players wouldn't have turned them into a dumpster fire. Oh, and instead of sour grapes, you might want to show a little concern about your QB looking like Quincy Carter when a couple guys get hurt, and he has to carry the team.

Comment

I still think he gives good head.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        I still think he gives good head.
        I’ll have to take your word for it 60. He’s not my type!
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
          I’ll have to take your word for it 60. He’s not my type!
          I think she's one of those trans-testicles.

Comment

SKIPPY MELTDOWN!!

Comment

Listened to only the first minute or so--- this was nothing more than a plug for his show....

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                SKIPPY MELTDOWN!!

As MD points out, Numb NUts' initial goal was to plug his crappy show shamelessly. He then launched into a genuinely pathetic series of:"I told you so"; "Sean Lee is everything blah blah": "Wentz is not all that blah, blah, blah". I stopped at the 3:34 mark. It was either that or vomit.

Bayless is a very, very needy slug of a human. His younger brother, Rick Bayless, is an accomplished, acclaimed chef in the Chicago area. Perhaps envy of his brother's recognition drives this POS nuts.

He does come from Oklahoma, so his Cowboys fandom may at least have a legitimate origin but it in no way excuses his blatant cheer leading.

Bottom line: take him out back and shoot him.

Comment

It would’ve been awesome in that video if all of a sudden he got sucker punched

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
                    It would’ve been awesome in that video if all of a sudden he got sucker punched

You should have hung in there MD. He had a total meltdown and was on the verge of tears as he wined his little ass off. It was pathetic.

Comment

Shannon Sharpe is a Wentz fan

shannon sharpe

@ShannonSharpe
                      @undisputed Skip isn’t 😷. So IF* he calls in 😷, hang up on him. 😂😂😂😂#FlyEaglesFly #MVP #WentzandALifetime.
                      11:08 PM - Nov 19, 2017

Comment

Working...
                      X