KC Chiefs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC Chiefs

What the heck has happened to them? They've lost 4 out of their last 5.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Smith is back to throwing 5 yd passes
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Typical Reid season these days

Comment

The Giants went toe to toe with them. I've got a feeling that NYwill be our toughest game down the stretch. It will be their SB.

Comment

the Chiefs didn't put them away, in the NFL you got someone on the ground, you finish them. Unfortunately I was watching football at a friends cabin and this was the only game to watch. I commented on several occasions that they were doing everything but scoring. They were running the ball and gaining nice chunks, only to go to the pass which wasn't working. Sound familiar ?
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I watched the game. The Chefs D has really struggled. Even just giving up the 9 points the D still looked average. No pressure on Eli and the cornerscare lost.

Offensively the wind really hurt Alex Smith especially because his arm is so weak. He just couldn’t get enough on it to throw accurately. And the Chefs OL and their WR are really average at best.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
              the Chiefs didn't put them away, in the NFL you got someone on the ground, you finish them. Unfortunately I was watching football at a friends cabin and this was the only game to watch. I commented on several occasions that they were doing everything but scoring. They were running the ball and gaining nice chunks, only to go to the pass which wasn't working. Sound familiar ?
              Doug stopped running right after we scored on the first drive and decided to get pass happy. I think at halftime our only offensive adjustment was Reich telling him to "run the damn ball".

AW, KC's offense has pretty much been Hunt or Hill breaking big ones. That's the only way that they beat us in that second game and I remember telling MD that we should have beaten them LOL. As it turns out I now know that I was right for once. We still don't have that breakaway guy after Sproles went down. I'm thinking maybe Aggie could get some plays like Hill if he still keeps his head on straight. There were signs last game that reminded me of last year.

Comment

Working...
              X