Jersey Just picked up the title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jersey Just picked up the title

All they really needed was a top shelf scorer.Wish we had management of the same caliber as NJ.Always near the top ,system stays the same ,not pressed firmly against the cap year after year.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

How the fuck does NJ always do this? THey don't even have a proper city to call home.

Comment

I think that Holmgren's tenure needs to come to an end. I hate the Devils.
      www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Where do they get he money? They never sell out.
        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg View Post
          Where do they get he money? They never sell out.
          i think by sheer virtue of being in a huge metro area. Those idiot bandwagoners in NYC will watch any team that is winning.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
            i think by sheer virtue of being in a huge metro area. Those idiot bandwagoners in NYC will watch any team that is winning.
            The only time they sell out is if they play the Flyers or Rangers.

I've never met someone from New York who was a Devils fan.
            Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

i meant tv ratings.

Comment

Jersey just picked up the title (that is unless they face us in the playoffs! )

Comment

I dont know how they could afford him, I'm assuming their roster is made up of young guys and veterans where they could take on Ilya's contract for one year.

I am more concerned on how the Flyers were not able to make a move. They could not match what the Devils gave up
                  - No cap space unless they send a high priced, no trade clause player back to ATL
                  - No prospect to give up
                  - No first round pick to give up

Comment

Working...
                  X