No announcement yet.

Susi's project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys... I am having trouble getting a few of the pics to print. So I had to reprint them. Resolution issues.

Anyway, I will have this ready to go out by tomorrow.

I did send Susi an email and let her know we were putting something in the mail for her so she wouldn't be caught off guard when she received a package from some person she'd never heard of in Kansas City.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Thanks for doing this aw. You is da man!
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Great aw. To add, I sent Susi an email telling her that she will have two sideline passes, and other small tokens, waiting for her at the will call window when she goes to the game on NY Eve courtesy of the Philadelphia Eagles.
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

that's great Nodak
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

NoDak!! That’s awesome. Great work!!
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
              Great aw. To add, I sent Susi an email telling her that she will have two sideline passes, and other small tokens, waiting for her at the will call window when she goes to the game on NY Eve courtesy of the Philadelphia Eagles.
              Nice going Bob!!!! How did you manage that???
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I emailed them and told them I was wondering if they could run something on the screen welcoming her to the Linc or something similar. They asked a few more questions and I emailed them back. They asked I call a number and talk to a guy and when I did he said he would give her the passes. They do this for a living so I am sure they have some type of package for this type thing. Certainly isn't anything I did or connections I have.
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

I emailed them and told them I was wondering if they could run something on the screen welcoming her to the Linc or something similar. They asked a few more questions and I emailed them back. They asked I call a number and talk to a guy and when I did he said he would give her the passes. They do this for a living so I am sure they have some type of package for this type thing. Certainly isn't anything I did or connections I have.
                  Still, that is awesome ND!
                  Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

I disagree NoDak. It is completely what YOU did. If you don’t pick up the phone and start the process, this doesn’t happen. Nice job by you on this and aw on the book. Great way to honor Fresh and support his wife. Very good job gentlemen!

Comment

Nodak,

Thanks so much for reaching out to the Birds on Susi's behalf. You're too modest.

Comment

Guys it’s done and mailed. 8 total submissions. Wish it had been more because there is room for 20. Some of you can mail her a couple of pics maybe. There is room for it in the scrapbook.

I enjoyed doing it for her and hope it is a positive memory of Mike for her.

Comment

good job aw. maybe it will grow in time.
                          Hope is not a strategy
                          RIP

Comment

maybe it will grow in time.
                            Funny. My wife said the same thing on our wedding night......

Comment

Can one of you guys I sent that video too attach it to this thread??

Comment

any word on Susi's day at the Linc ?
                                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
                                X