No announcement yet.

Update on Wentz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As an eagles fan, I feel like we will always cursed. I hope Bryce Paup rots in hell.

Comment

The only good news that I can ever remember getting as an Eagles fan was Ronald Darby this year. Every single other time an injury seems like it ends up being worse than thought.

Wentz walked off the field like nothing was wrong. And then all of a sudden it is a torn ACL ? Good God we are cursed.

I totally believe it is a torn ACL. Because, that is what always happens.

Comment

Just tweeted by Wentz 1 min ago...

"NFC East Champs! So proud of the resiliency of this team. Such a special group of men.

And I greatly appreciate all the prayers! I know my God is a powerful one with a perfect plan. Time to just lean in to him and trust whatever the circumstances! #Proverbs3:5-6"

Comment

It’s a torn ACL. They have to sign a backup now.

Jeff Garcia?
          RG3?
          Vick?
          EJ Manuel available?
          Vince Young

Seriously who do they go get?
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Jeff Garcia?!? He’s about 50 years old.

EDIT: I just checked - he’s 47 years old.

Comment

What if they sign Kaepernick
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                Problem with kaepernick is that he sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                  As an eagles fan, I feel like we will always cursed. I hope Bryce Paup rots in hell.
                  Add Mark Barron to that infamous list of Eagle season killers.
                  Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by CHIP72 View Post
                    There’s another guy available who some people don’t like who in some ways is similar to Mike Vick but younger...

Fuck that asshole! The Eagles pick him up and I'm done with the birds and the NFL. Hell I'm real close to throwing in the towel on it all anyway.
                    Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Silly me. I was certain that the way the season would play out is that the Eagles would win out the rest of the way, get the #1 seed and 1st round bye and then CRUSH US ALL BY LOSING THE FIRST GAME OF THE PLAY-OFFS. *That* is what I saw as worse-case scenario. Wrong. Torn ACL for Wentz. Of course! How could I not thought of that?! Of course that is what would happen to us.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                        Problem with kaepernick is that he sucks.
                        The bigger on-field problem with Kaepernick IMO is he’s hardly played for two years. Having him on the team would also create an off-field media circus.

Having said the above, IMO what Michael Vick did was a lot worse than anything Kaepernick has done, and the Eagles organization handled the pushback from signing Vick very well. The Eagles are probably one of the few organizations who might be able to handle signing Kaepernick from a distraction standpoint.

Comment

Foles and Sudfeld. Just accept it

And cry

Not sure I can sleep tonight. I'm so depressed

Comment

I don’t think the Eagles will sign a third QB, but my choice would be RG Me. I think this team can reign him in, and just maybe seeing his career vanish will motivate him.
                            Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                            Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
                              The bigger on-field problem with Kaepernick IMO is he’s hardly played for two years. Having him on the team would also create an off-field media circus.

Having said the above, IMO what Michael Vick did was a lot worse than anything Kaepernick has done, and the Eagles organization handled the pushback from signing Vick very well. The Eagles are probably one of the few organizations who might be able to handle signing Kaepernick from a distraction standpoint.
                              What Vick did was wrong to be sure and he paid for it in many ways including jail time and restitution before he was given a chance to play again. Kapernick shits on our flag, our servicemen, and our police not to mention the fans (At the stadium!), beside the fact that he sucks and you think that would be a good idea to sign him here? You want to see the linc empty on Sundays? Go ahead sign him. The NFL is like a turd on it's way down the bowl and comrade Goodell keeps pushing the handle down by letting these social justice assholes have a platform during work hours that cost his business money.

Oh yeah did I mention that he's a terrible qb?!
                              Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Originally posted by flyered View Post
                                I don’t think the Eagles will sign a third QB, but my choice would be RG Me. I think this team can reign him in, and just maybe seeing his career vanish will motivate him.
                                Oh god no; I live in the DC area and RG3 is a me-first player. He's also damaged goods and was only good in one season of his career. In all seriousness I'd much rather have Kaepernick than RG3, and I have reservations about Kaepernick.

At least you didn't say Johnny Manziel; I would prefer RG3 over him. Of course, I'd prefer to have open-heart surgery over brain surgery too.

Comment

Working...
                                X