No announcement yet.

What genius came up with this schedule?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What genius came up with this schedule?

Two straight road games on the west coast followed by a game against our main rival on the road. That's just friekin great.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Well they split on the road and the Giants are playing out he string. That does help!
    But also look after that 2 games at home to finish.

Raiders on Christmas (they will mail it in)
    Cowboys after being eliminated!

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
      Well they split on the road and the Giants are playing out he string. That does help!
      But also look after that 2 games at home to finish.

Raiders on Christmas (they will mail it in)
      Cowboys after being eliminated!
      I've got the feeling that game will be huge for both teams. The Eagles for home field and Dallas to make the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        I've got the feeling that game will be huge for both teams. The Eagles for home field and Dallas to make the playoffs.
        Dallas is last in tie breakers of teams that can win 10. It’s a long shot.

Comment

Two straight road games on the west coast followed by a game against our main rival on the road. That's just friekin great.
          When it came out, it looked like Seattle would be tough, Rams would suck and Giants would be good. Realistically- that Rams game was a home game- I was there, the whole stadium was green.

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
            When it came out, it looked like Seattle would be tough, Rams would suck and Giants would be good. Realistically- that Rams game was a home game- I was there, the whole stadium was green.
            Doesn't matter, it's a ridiculous schedule. A moron would know enough not to do that to any east coast team. Playing a divisional opponent after two weeks on the west coast is outrageous. They should at least have a home game now. 3 straight road games at this time of year when everything is decided in December and you end up with division games is outrageous.

Comment

Doesn't matter, it's a ridiculous schedule. A moron would know enough not to do that to any east coast team. Playing a divisional opponent after two weeks on the west coast is outrageous. They should at least have a home game now. 3 straight road games at this time of year when everything is decided in December and you end up with division games is outrageous.
              Minnesota just finished up 3 game road trip.
              @ Detroit
              @ Atlanta
              @ Carolina

That was brutal! Still have Pack on the road in a couple of weeks

I think the Eagles win the next two and HFA might already be locked up!

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
                Minnesota just finished up 3 game road trip.
                @ Detroit
                @ Atlanta
                @ Carolina

That was brutal! Still have Pack on the road in a couple of weeks

I think the Eagles win the next two and HFA might already be locked up!
                It's Giant week Rob! I'm sure that they've heard that we've beaten them 6 times in a row and they hate us anyway. I expect a tough one here.

Comment

It's Giant week Rob! I'm sure that they've heard that we've beaten them 6 times in a row and they hate us anyway. I expect a tough one here.
                  Pop for a lot of us this is the biggest rivalry! I hate those bums in NYC way more than the Cowboys! I am hoping the team feels the same and pummels Eli one more time in his place!

Comment

The Dallas-Oakland game is kind of a win-win for us. If Dallas wins, then Oakland is eliminated and will probably pack it in against us next week. If Oakland wins, then Dallas is eliminated. This of course, would be the best case scenario.
                    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Bullshit!! Don't need any of that -- either we are good enough to win with Nick or we aren't. Don't need it made any "easier" (IMM) -- can we win in the playoffs is the only question I have. We have 3 winnable games coming up, just win!

Comment

win out, I hope Nick is insanely good the next 3 weeks. Good enough to get Nate some garbage time reps.
                        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                          win out, I hope Nick is insanely good the next 3 weeks. Good enough to get Nate some garbage time reps.
                          Beat New York and Oakland and let Nate play the second half of the Cowpuke game.

Comment

Beat New York and Oakland and let Nate play
                            ALL of the Cowpuke game.
                            Fixed.

I'm all for getting as much help as we can so that we get HFA and are as healthy as possible for that first playoff game. If that means the Giants sit Justin Pugh and Landon Collins because it's not worth the risk for a 2-11 team, fine. If it means the Giants are going to tank to get the #2 pick to land a top QB in the draft, fine. If it means that Oakland is already eliminated by the time we play them next week and they do the same, fine.

I want these next two games anyway we can get them so that we can rest everyone for two full weeks before playoffs.
                            Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
                              Fixed.

I'm all for getting as much help as we can so that we get HFA and are as healthy as possible for that first playoff game. If that means the Giants sit Justin Pugh and Landon Collins because it's not worth the risk for a 2-11 team, fine. If it means the Giants are going to tank to get the #2 pick to land a top QB in the draft, fine. If it means that Oakland is already eliminated by the time we play them next week and they do the same, fine.

I want these next two games anyway we can get them so that we can rest everyone for two full weeks before playoffs.
                              I have to disagree here spurr. Players need to play to keep their edge and I think 2 full weeks is much too long. Hopefully the Dallas game will just be a scrimmage and we'll only play the starters in the first half. Coming off the bye this year we looked terrible but still won because we played a sucky team. That won't happen in the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                              X