D-Mac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-Mac

I cannot stress how dominant McNabb is or how fun it is to own him in fantasy. Every one of the first-place teams in my four fantasy leagues owns him. It's surreal. Every week he goes out and single-handedly carries the Eagles along with millions of fantasy teams. In a year where no runner or receiver has really stood out, could 2006 be the year of the fantasy quarterback?
    "You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playin that stuff. You're across the ocean over there. You're across the city. You can't come over to our place talkin' trash like that."

I hope so.. he's on my squad too.

Like the Eagles, if you have McNabb, you have to hope you get out to a 8-0 or 7-1 start because the road gets tougher towards the end of the season. It's gonna be tough for McNabb to maintain this type of pace.

All I know is that next year, this might throw a few drafts for a loop as people abandon the "take a RB first" mentality.

Comment

Good point. The Eagles have beaten the Texans, 49ers, Packers, and Cowboys. Only Dallas is any good out of those teams.
      "You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playin that stuff. You're across the ocean over there. You're across the city. You can't come over to our place talkin' trash like that."

Comment

FF & NFL = Gabillions of funds and FUNz... What an effen gimmick! I'm there baby!
        http://www.myspace.com/r3nj

Comment

Working...
        X