Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

scottzolak and maximus - whats the deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scottzolak and maximus - whats the deal?

you guys going to put money on the table or what?

Here's what the bet is:
    Scott Zolak says one of these teams will win:

PATS
    COLTS
    STEELERS
    EAGLES
    JETS
    CHARGERS

based on calculations on another post, it means he has to put up $112.50 against maximus's $100.

Agreed?
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

That is fine by me.
    Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

Thats fine with me. Are we going $100 or more?
      I'm going back to Houston... to do the hotdog dance. I'm going back to Houston.... gonna get some pants.

-Beck

Comment

please agree on an amount and i'll pm you guys my paypal account so i can hold the funds. By the way, this is a pretty straightforward bet but in case there are any disputes, you both agree that whatever I decide will be final. Please doublecheck the teams I listed above.

Comment

Those teams are good, I'm just waiting for Zolak to get back on the amount.
          I'm going back to Houston... to do the hotdog dance. I'm going back to Houston.... gonna get some pants.

-Beck

Comment

Amount, hmmm, we should do like 350. That sounds about right, young boy.
            Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

$350 to win $395? Is that right Guru?

-Beck

Comment

Originally posted by maximus
                $350 to win $395? Is that right Guru?
                Maximus puts up $350, zolak puts up $393.75. Winner take all, less any paypal fees.

This is a pretty big bet. Let's scale it down.

$175 maximus
                $197 scott zolak

Comment

Thats fine with me. Then I can afford the membership to http://www.scottsnakedmom.com .

-Beck

Comment

P.S.

I don't know if thats a real website just trying to be humorous and take a shot at Zolak in the process. Who knows what will happen if you click on that link. I'm at work right now so I'm definately not going to find out.

-Beck

Comment

Originally posted by maximus
                      P.S.

I don't know if thats a real website just trying to be humorous and take a shot at Zolak in the process. Who knows what will happen if you click on that link. I'm at work right now so I'm definately not going to find out.
                      damn, nothing. But then again, I don't think I really want to see a picture of a 30-year-old lady who works 3 shifts at McDonalds to feed her young boy Scott........
                      "And they're not gonna get him today." - Legendary Calder Track Announcer Phil Saltzman.

Comment

Shit, I thought it was hilarious. I actually expected you to have posted pictures of someone's mom.
                        I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

just plain corny, help this guy please. Be creative, please. Your parents need to give you more love and attention.
                          Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

Scott, the fact that you keep posting stuff about my parents loving me... I would kind of compare it to the guy who is always saying how sick gay guys are, when in fact he is gay himself. Are you in denial about something, did your rents' not show you love or something. Are you secretly in love with your mom. Let us know man- we can help. Well, not me cause I don't give a shit, but I'm sure there is some sort of therapy out there for you.

-Beck

Comment

I have been to therapy, it doesn't work, atleast for me.

You must be different than the rest of the sheep on this board, think a little.
                              Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

Working...
                              X