X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That game in Tampa looks a little tougher than it did in April

Too bad Winston got suspended.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

The bearded Harvard grad pitched quite a game. Let's hope our D line puts more pressure on him than did the Saints, who had no sacks.

Our favorite WR named Jackson had 5 catches for 146 yds and 2 TDs. He left the game in the 4th quarter with a head injury and is now in the 'concussion protocol'.

There are no soft spots in the Bird's schedule this year...well, maybe Indy.

Comment

and Indy is gonna grow together. Luck's been gone for over a year. He showed some promise yesterday
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
        The bearded Harvard grad pitched quite a game. Let's hope our D line puts more pressure on him than did the Saints, who had no sacks.

Our favorite WR named Jackson had 5 catches for 146 yds and 2 TDs. He left the game in the 4th quarter with a head injury and is now in the 'concussion protocol'.

There are no soft spots in the Bird's schedule this year...well, maybe Indy.
        Mike Evans is the guy that you really have to worry about. He's one of the best. Not having to deal with the other idiot's speed would be great though.

Comment

Its Ryan Freakin Fitzpatrick! he is good enough to win a game and bad enough to lose you 10! Ask the Jets..... I mean the Bills.. I mean the Bengals... I mean like 6 other teams!

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
            Its Ryan Freakin Fitzpatrick! he is good enough to win a game and bad enough to lose you 10! Ask the Jets..... I mean the Bills.. I mean the Bengals... I mean like 6 other teams!
            He brings more brains to the table than Winston does. Fitz runs real hot and cold. Let's hope he doesn't stay hot for this week.

Comment

I really hope Wentz is back for this game. But, I am certainly not feeling like that will happen

Have to get through these initial games until Wentz and Alshon make it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                He brings more brains to the table than Winston does. Fitz runs real hot and cold. Let's hope he doesn't stay hot for this week.
                I do remember Winston torching us for about 5 TDs. I think Fitzpatrick greatest magic is convincing teams to keep giving him a chance. Great game against Saints who were fool of themselves anyway. But the Bucs also gave 40 points !

Saints defense vs. Eagles defense? No contest!

I worry more about our offense getting going then Ryan Fitzpatrick

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
                  I do remember Winston torching us for about 5 TDs. I think Fitzpatrick greatest magic is convincing teams to keep giving him a chance. Great game against Saints who were fool of themselves anyway. But the Bucs also gave 40 points !

Saints defense vs. Eagles defense? No contest!

I worry more about our offense getting going then Ryan Fitzpatrick

No argument there Rob.

Comment

Its Ryan Fitzpatrick- he's as hot and cold as they come, plus it was the Saints defense- they suck.

But, its just like any other NFL game- if you aren't prepared or up for the game, you're going to get beat.

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
                      Its Ryan Fitzpatrick- he's as hot and cold as they come, plus it was the Saints defense- they suck.

But, its just like any other NFL game- if you aren't prepared or up for the game, you're going to get beat.
                      There it is. The birds can handle this team if they are coming out to make a statement that they are here to defend that title--World Fing Champion. If they don't bring that they can lose.
                      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
                          Its Ryan Fitzpatrick- he's as hot and cold as they come........
                          I would argue that St. Nick Foles fits the above description. I will be eternally grateful to Nick for winning the SuperBowl, but, boy does he run hot and cold!
                          Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                          Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                            OMG! Yes that is him in a nutshell!

Comment

Fitzpatrick is a very streaky QB. When he is on he is as good as it gets when he is off he looks like Dak Prescott (Sorry couldn't resist). I think the key to this game is early on blitzing and hitting him, doesn't mean sacks, doesn't even mean we necessary stop him but he is the type of QB that as he starts to get hit he gets happy feet and all those rythmn throws he made last week are not a little late and thus easier to break up or intercept.

Offensively I think we need to come out with RPO's early and often with Ayaji in the backfield. The offense just seems to sputter with Sproles as the lead guy and Ertz has to hang onto the ball. He cost several drives last week with drops that really made Foles look worse than he really was.
                              Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Working...
                              X