WR Production - Project 2006 Stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WR Production - Project 2006 Stats

This is pretty interesting. Balance is amazing. How tough is it to defend this kind of team?

Projected 2006 Stats Based on 5 Weeks to Date

L.J. Smith - 64 - 918 - 3
    Reggie Brown - 48 - 931 - 10
    Brian Westbrook - 64 - 694 - 6
    Donte' Stallworth - 38 - 794 - 6
    Greg Lewis - 35 - 598 - 6
    Hank Baskett - 22 - 550 - 3

Additionally - O.D.'s Projected Numbers?

Terrell Owens - 68 - 928 - 4
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

i loved that stat they flashed yesterday during the game about how a different WR has led the team in yardage each game this year.
    Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

But I thought our WR sucked and we would never win without a #1 guy?

Another myth exploded...
      Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Imagine if these guys weren't dropping so many damned passes.

McNabb's projected stats:

5126 yards 35 TDs 3 INTs

Comment

Originally posted by Vote for Kalas

Another myth exploded...
          Well we haven't won anything yet, with a #1 (TO) or without one.

Comment

I'd suggest we don't get too hyped by #s after 5 weeks. We've had good production early in a season (cough - 2005- cough) only to have it come crashing down. Also - prior offenses under Reid have broken Eagles records only to be exposed by the likes of the Panthers defense in the playoffs. All of these guys need to get healthy (i.e. Stallworth) and/or mature (Brown and Baskett). I like what I'm seeing so far though.

Comment

Yeah - I know - just fun.

BTW - Reggie Brown has major hand issues. He needs to really get out of this funk...
              Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
              Playoff Appearances:
              NFC Title Games:
              Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

I'm most enthused by Baskett. He came back after missing that long ball from McNabb where he almost brought it in and then the ground caused him to cough it up. He's the long threat we need to fill that tiny toothpick of a void (pun intended) from Todd Pinkston.

Comment

Originally posted by SwingOnThis
                  Originally posted by Vote for Kalas

Another myth exploded...
                  Well we haven't won anything yet, with a #1 (TO) or without one.
                  Huh?

So 1 NFC Championship, 4 division titles and 7 playoff wins are nothing?

Color me confused...

Many said we would never be able to win with these WR and without TO or another #1 WR...well, as we showed in 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001 and 2000 we can and did again so far this year...

I agree with Steve that we have a long way to go and I am definitely not counting any chickens yet, but one must admit what they have done again under Reid so far is very impressive IMO. Being the #1 offense is nothing to shake your head at IMO...

-Andy Reid

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc
                    I'd suggest we don't get too hyped by #s after 5 weeks. We've had good production early in a season (cough - 2005- cough) only to have it come crashing down. Also - prior offenses under Reid have broken Eagles records only to be exposed by the likes of the Panthers defense in the playoffs. All of these guys need to get healthy (i.e. Stallworth) and/or mature (Brown and Baskett). I like what I'm seeing so far though.
                    We were exposed by the Panters because our biggest playmaker got injured before the playoffs.
                    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
                      We were exposed by the Panters because our biggest playmaker got injured before the playoffs.
                      And what currently leads you to believe confidently that said playmaker is going to be a sure bet for a '06 playoff run?

Comment

he's going to be put in bubble wrap and rested until the playoffs start!
                        Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Huh? Lito was healthy that game...

-Andy Reid

Comment

VFK, we haven't won a Super Bowl, plain and simple. Sure we've won other things, no one ever said that we couldn't win division titles or trips to the NFCCG w/o a #1 WR, they said we couldn't win it all. And we haven't. Yet. That's all i'm saying.

Comment

Working...
                            X