Jordan Mathews waived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan Mathews waived

Looking at this now they should have just brought up Greg Ward to begin with. Wonder who is next up? Most likely they will bring in a safety as they had to run Epps out there the other day. Also a good sign that either Alshon or Aghodrop will be back this week.
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Well, that feel good story didn't last long. Maybe they are going to go for a record by bring back J.M. for a 4th time later on. LOL.

We HAVE to have Alshon back next week. A wounded Alshon is better than anything else we have right now.

Comment

LeBlanc might be healthy now.

Comment

some of their moves have been confounding but they have really been struggling plugin holes throughout the team
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

When you play that many snaps and your production is that low, see ya

We did it to Zach Brown too. TJ Edwards was better

Comment

It sure seems like Howie and Doug are trying to say something in that they seem to release a player after every loss....
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
              It sure seems like Howie and Doug are trying to say something in that they seem to release a player after every loss....
              I am really hoping that this is due to the fact that he expects Aggy and Alshon back this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                Maybe howie can release himself.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                  Maybe howie can release himself.

What? And ruin his boyhood dream of being an NFL General Manager.

I'm thinking maybe Howie, Doug, Aggy, Nick and a few others were "touched by an Angel" for that one magical season and we are now faced with their inevitable "Regression to the Mean".
                  Not thrilled with that prospect but at least I got my One before the long dirt nap.
                  Last edited by tinopuno; 11-27-2019, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                    I am really hoping that this is due to the fact that he expects Aggy and Alshon back this week.
                    I hope not!!
                    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
                    X