• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romo Done!!!

Broken collar bone.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Wow, that's a shame.

Comment

i can't believe we finally get what we wish for in this game!

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
        Consider it an early Christmas present lol

Comment

Maybe the Boys can break Eli's arm in the second half.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Jerry Jones nightmare season:

1) Cowboys suck with a chance for a home super bowl.
            2) The Dallas bandwagon faithful have a new hero....the Texas Rangers.

I love it....

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              Maybe the Boys can break Eli's arm in the second half.
              they really should return the favor.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post

And here I was praying no one on either team would be hurt! I'm devastated by this turn of events. I will resume my hopes and prayers that all other Gints and Girls remain totally injury free in the weeks to come, especially Eli's medial and anterior collateral ligaments.

I'm also very concerned about Jerry Jones. I know how disappointed the poor man must be, what with dreams of his team playing in the SB in his house going up in smoke tonight. Now we all know Jerry drinks a little too much even in good times, so with him being understandably depressed, I'm just really hoping extra hard that he doesn't drink too much bourbon and branch, get into his big Mercedes, and drive into a bridge abutment at 133 MPH.

Comment

this thread is bad karma.
                  Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                  Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Anyone hear the 'Lets Go Rangers' chants in the last couple of minutes LOL...I bet Jerruh was lovin that.

And leave it to a Dallas Cowboy to showboat after a tackle...getting beat by 18 points or whatever it was, and only 3 minutes left. LOL....what an ass. Couldn't happen to a better bunch!!
                    Theo

Bleedin Green in 117!!

Trey Wingo is still a geek!!

Comment

Originally posted by Theo View Post
                      Anyone hear the 'Lets Go Rangers' chants in the last couple of minutes LOL...I bet Jerruh was lovin that.

And leave it to a Dallas Cowboy to showboat after a tackle...getting beat by 18 points or whatever it was, and only 3 minutes left. LOL....what an ass. Couldn't happen to a better bunch!!

That was Igor OLshansky...it was almost surreal under the circumstances. Probably made him real popular with his mates, assuming any of them have any pride.

Comment

we have guys that would do the same so let's not go there.

my concern is, jerry goes into a botox enraged depressive state and gets facelift after facelift until he looks like ethel merman.

seriously though, i feel really bad for the cowboys at 1-5 now losing their starting QB. i wouldn't wish that on any team. actually wait a minute i did wish that on them so that just leaves one thing to say

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYZ!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
                        X