X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanksgiving Day Games Thread

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Go Bills!

Happy Thanksgiving guys!! Dallas got screwed on the FG attempt. Bills clearly tried to call a time out and the refs missed it .... just like Mahr missed the FG!! If the refs see that, the pukes get another chance at a chip-shot FG. Too bad for Dallas...
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Dallas is losing so it truly is a HAPPY Thanksgiving!

Comment

Unfortunately I think Garrett might get fired. I liked having him as the cowboys coach.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
          Unfortunately I think Garrett might get fired. I liked having him as the cowboys coach.
          Don't worry sf, Jones will hire another puppet.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Man that sure looks like Cooper’s knee is damaged after that hit. He walked off but I am predicting torn ligaments. Wentz played a whole series and scored a RD after he tore his ACL. Cooper might be done for the year after that shot.

Comment

Man that sure looks like Cooper’s knee is damaged after that hit. He walked off but I am predicting torn ligaments. Wentz played a whole series and scored a RD after he tore his ACL. Cooper might be done for the year after that shot.

Comment

Of course Jerry Jones IS the devil so Cooper could be back for the next series!!!

Comment

Watching Dallas get Smoked has really made my Thanksgiving Day!
                  Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Dallas really is not a good team. They haven't beat anyone this year. At least we beat the Bills, we beat the Packers and we beat the Bears all 500 or better teams. The other thing is we are losing while being really banged up. We get healthy we really are a much better team than Dall ASS.
                    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                      Dallas really is not a good team. They haven't beat anyone this year. At least we beat the Bills, we beat the Packers and we beat the Bears all 500 or better teams. The other thing is we are losing while being really banged up. We get healthy we really are a much better team than Dall ASS.
                      Talent-wise, I think Dallas is loaded. I really don't know what their problem is.

If we had stayed even remotely healthy this year, the division would probably already be ours with the remaining schedule.

The Bills made my Thanksgiving so much better. And, Buffalo is a common opponent. So, it is a big tie-breaker advantage provided we win out in the NFC East.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
                        Talent-wise, I think Dallas is loaded. I really don't know what their problem is.
                        It's coaching. That's obvious. Heck, even Jurrah realizes it.

Comment

Working...
                        X