No announcement yet.

Report: Eagles will be "first in line" to sign Plaxico Burress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm hearing Burress just signed with the Jets.

OK, it's not the Eagles, but this still has to make Giants fans want to jump off a bridge. Haha.

Comment

• Yep. Done deal. 1 year, $3,017,000 guaranteed. Way more than I'd want the Eagles to pay, so I'm OK with that.

Comment

• Lawlor said the Eagles *did* want him, interesting. He made the same contract demand to the Jets and Eagles, and the Jets bit.

Comment

• glad he's not here,I don't see him giving a 3,000,000 dollar contribution in 1yr after missing so much time and I think he's a POS to boot. Thanks Jets!
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Originally posted by musicman View Post
            glad he's not here,I don't see him giving a 3,000,000 dollar contribution in 1yr after missing so much time and I think he's a POS to boot. Thanks Jets!
            And I'm even more glad that he's not with the Giants. That bastard used to kill us.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

• Hope he at least gave us back that Phillies hat.

Comment

Working...
              X