TV and Movie Stars of the Past You Would Like To Hit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV and Movie Stars of the Past You Would Like To Hit

Since we have some old timers on board and I have fond memories of some old time hotties,thought this might be a good topic to start.
    So I will start with Barbara Eden

always wanted her to wink her way into my bedroom
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Rosie O'donnell
    Sean Penn
    Donald Sutherland

R my top 3
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

how about Barbi Benton?

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Farrah Fawcett and Valerie Bertinelli (when she was young) had crowds wanting to do them
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
          Rosie O'donnell
          Sean Penn
          Donald Sutherland

R my top 3
          i think you got the wrong definition of "hit".

Comment

my personal favorite is Cybil Shepherd. Just smoking hot. Think Taxi Driver.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
              my personal favorite is Cybil Shepherd. Just smoking hot. Think Taxi Driver.

Comment

I'd give Grace Kelly the "royal treatment"

Beam me up Scotty!

The original unique pixie girl

Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

remember watching a movie where Natalie Wood played an indian girl.Thought she looked pretty good. Can an ol' timer or 2 weigh in on this

Comment

Knew Grace's brother Jack ... long story ... a fine man.
                    Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                    Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Working...
                    X