People are begining to get on the bus.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    Football games are determined so much on emotion. I'm just hoping that we're not peaking to early. KC and Denver just didn't come to play yesterday and the Steelers and Giants did. It's really tough to get fired up for a game 16 weeks in a row and we're going to have a few blanks too. Get ready for them. Sometimes you just have to win with help from the refs like the Patriots are doing. They'll hit their stride soon enough (the bastards).

Fixed that for you.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
      Fixed that for you.
      For the first time in my lifetime I remember getting a break like that in the opener too but we were playing our asses off. Then again they didn't invent any rule about it and they just made the call. My buddies are sending me pictures and videos of the play saying they made the right call. Of course they are the same guys that say the league is out to screw them every game too. I wonder wtf planet they come from.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

There is something much different about this team than last years team. I think it may just be that its a TEAM. They have overcome some injuries that if we would have said that Darby would miss all but a 1/2 a game, Fletcher Cox missed two games, Maragos was forced to start a game, Lane Johnson missed a game, Peters a half of a game, the left guard spot has been musical chairs, Smallwood missed 3 games, and Sproles is done for the year none of us would have thought they would have been 5-1 but they are.

There is just something about this team that says to me they could be special. Now they could lose the Washington next week and I will still think they could be special. I loved that Agholor gave the ball to Kelce to spike after his TD, the Home run celebration, the next guy picks up the next guy mentality. That is what winners are made of, doesn't hurt to have an extremely talented QB, Defensive line and other areas that are holding up their end of the bargain like the Oline, linebackers etc. Heck even the corners are better than last year and that is with the ferried comeback by the Gaints in there.

I think they have a clear path to 10-6 and would not surprise me to see them go 12-4 or even 13-3.
        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

totally agree that there is something special about this team.

but also completely agree in the one game at a time way of looking at them. Say what you want, but they were 4-1 and then went 3-8 last year.

schedule is still very tough

I do have a MAJOR man crush on Wentz though. He is just way beyond how I ever felt about McNabb. This kid is special and we are so lucky everything fell in place for us to get him

Comment

plus we do have to look back and realize how close we are to being 1-5. Arizona game was really the only one not a play or two away from going the other way

we still have lots of improving to do

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
              There is something much different about this team than last years team. I think it may just be that its a TEAM. They have overcome some injuries that if we would have said that Darby would miss all but a 1/2 a game, Fletcher Cox missed two games, Maragos was forced to start a game, Lane Johnson missed a game, Peters a half of a game, the left guard spot has been musical chairs, Smallwood missed 3 games, and Sproles is done for the year none of us would have thought they would have been 5-1 but they are.

There is just something about this team that says to me they could be special. Now they could lose the Washington next week and I will still think they could be special. I loved that Agholor gave the ball to Kelce to spike after his TD, the Home run celebration, the next guy picks up the next guy mentality. That is what winners are made of, doesn't hurt to have an extremely talented QB, Defensive line and other areas that are holding up their end of the bargain like the Oline, linebackers etc. Heck even the corners are better than last year and that is with the ferried comeback by the Gaints in there.

I think they have a clear path to 10-6 and would not surprise me to see them go 12-4 or even 13-3.
              It's amazing how well your offense can work when you're not dropping the ball all over the place.

Comment

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                  It's amazing how well your offense can work when you're not dropping the ball all over the place.
                  This x1000

Comment

Moulds Moulds Moulds Moulds--------------------------
                    Last edited by MDFAN; 10-17-2017, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                      Mounds Moulds Moulds Moulds--------------------------
                      Mounds good. Moulds not so much .... anymore.
                      Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                      Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Lol, surprised the grammar police didn't see that,,,, I'll fix.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                          Lol, surprised the grammar police didn't see that,,,, I'll fix.
                          Why???? Who gives a crap? We got your joke (good one!).

Comment

Working...
                          X