Way to go Fly Guys!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to go Fly Guys!!!!

Bring on???? Does Pronger really mean that much to this team?? They completely dominated the Sabres. The last 2gms. you can see them playing so much better. I'm glad this team keeps proving me wrong, I didn't think they we're getting out this 1st rd.
    Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

I love the Flyers. I wish they'd win the Cup just because it's been so long and it would make the diehards so happy.

Comment

That was a great game last night from start to finish. All aspects of the game were clicking. It would have been nice to maintain the shutout but that's just me being greedy. The best thing about the game was that the Flyers FINALLY played to their level instead of playing down to the Sabres. Let's hope we've seen them turn the corner and that they're ready to jump on their remaining opponents' throats and bring Lord Stanley's beer stein back to Philly!
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Is it time to root for Pitt and Montreal?

Comment

Originally posted by Zepster View Post
          Bring on???? Does Pronger really mean that much to this team?? They completely dominated the Sabres. The last 2gms. you can see them playing so much better. I'm glad this team keeps proving me wrong, I didn't think they we're getting out this 1st rd.
          Pronger is an absolute stud.

On paper he is a top 5 or 10 (and that's only because he has slowed down a bit, he was # for a lot of years IMO).

But even more importantly though, he has almost unparalleled leadership qualities. I'm talking Joe Montana type leadership.
          Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Bring on the Bruins!!!!!
            Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zepster View Post
              Bring on the Bruins!!!!!
              I was hoping for Montreal. I hate EVERYTHING Boston in terms of pro sports...especially the Celts and the Bruins.

This will be an interesting matchup. Seems like a bit of a role reversal from the days when the Broad Street Bullies had to get by Boston to win their cups and knocked them around pretty good in the process.

While the current day Bruins are not nearly as intimidating as the 70s Flyers, I do think they're a bit more physical than our guys.

Comment

Working...
              X