No announcement yet.

Observations from last nights game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would they give him a prime time game between 4-1 teams? Don't they do the assignments on a weekly basis?

He should be doing the Cleveland-Houston game or Chicago-Baltimore.
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

I just saw a petition that has 22k signatures to not allow Morelli crew to ever ref and Eagles game again. This needs to get some press so Rodger is forced to comment on it
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
        I just saw a petition that has 22k signatures to not allow Morelli crew to ever ref and Eagles game again. This needs to get some press so Rodger is forced to comment on it
        Where did you see it? How can I/We add to the total signatures?

Never mind:

Here is the web site. All you have to do is give a name and email address. They ask for a $3 donation or any one of several options to spread the petition to others.

https://www.change.org/p/roger-goode...ogress_3ormore

Comment

Last 4 Times we had Morelli it was on the road. Back in 2014 we played Carolina at home and had his crew. The penalty numbers went against Carolina. I wish I could recall where I read this article. Also Minnesota was livid with that crew in their game against Pittsburgh. In Pittsburgh. Seems Pete and crew favor the Home teams by a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
            Last 4 Times we had Morelli it was on the road. Back in 2014 we played Carolina at home and had his crew. The penalty numbers went against Carolina. I wish I could recall where I read this article. Also Minnesota was livid with that crew in their game against Pittsburgh. In Pittsburgh. Seems Pete and crew favor the Home teams by a lot.

If what your information is accurate, Morrelli may be more of a weak pussy than a crook or a guy with personal bias.
            In any case, he's a bad referee.

Comment

Boxing the goal post after a touchdown draws a 15 yard penalty. Oh the humanity!!
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                Where did you see it? How can I/We add to the total signatures?

Never mind:

Here is the web site. All you have to do is give a name and email address. They ask for a $3 donation or any one of several options to spread the petition to others.

https://www.change.org/p/roger-goode...ogress_3ormore

I signed the petition and it was then posted on my FB.

Comment

Up to 32k have signed it.

Comment

40k Plus now.

Comment

Working...
                    X