No announcement yet.

This was the worst loss in many years.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was the worst loss in many years.

There are several goats...Mills and Schwartz top the list. I'd like to see both of them leave...the sooner the better.

This collapse will give the haters...fans and media...lots to laugh about.

This is the second one in three weeks. They shouldn't have lost to that piece of shit Mariotia either.
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Does anybody here have 57 years left to see our next one?
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        Does anybody here have 57 years left to see our next one?
        I don't know if my heart is going to get me through this year. Between the Eagles and Penn State I have seen more losses with less than a minute left than I have seen in my life combined
        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
          I don't know if my heart is going to get me through this year. Between the Eagles and Penn State I have seen more losses with less than a minute left than I have seen in my life combined
          Yep, I am also a fan of the Eagles and PSU. But in addition to that, my college Alma Mater has blown 2 15+ point leads in the 2nd half, which is the only thing keeping them from 8-0 and not 6-2. All 6 wins were blowouts.

Toughest football year I have ever had to stomach so far.

Comment

Hard to say if this was the toughest but it sure is close. Absolutely no way should you lose that game. As they say you are what your record says you are.
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Worse loss in my lifetime other than 4Q collapse against Montana in 1989
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Sorry to say that I have seen sooooooooooo many games in the last 60 years that picking out “THE WORST” loss is almost an impossible job. This is definitely in the top 10 though.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                  Worse loss in my lifetime other than 4Q collapse against Montana in 1989
                  Do you mean Minnesota? That still sticks in my craw.

Comment

No 49ers at the Vet
                    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                      Sorry to say that I have seen sooooooooooo many games in the last 60 years that picking out “THE WORST” loss is almost an impossible job. This is definitely in the top 10 though.
                      Ain't that the truth!
                      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Are you all forgetting the 2002, 2003, and 2008 NFCCGs and SB 15 and 39?

Those were the worst.
                        Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Opening day Sept 12, 1999. The Eagles were up by 21 early in the third quarter. The frigging Cards come back to win it 25-24. That was the first game I took my new girlfriend too. I knew I was going to marry her when she saw tears in my eyes after that loss and said she understood. Turns out she really didn’t understand but I married her anyway. That loss still makes me want to cry!
                          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
                            Are you all forgetting the 2002, 2003, and 2008 NFCCGs and SB 15 and 39?

Those were the worst.

We've all removed those from our memory.

Comment

Playoff losses can’t be counted in this mess. They generate a pain onto themselves. Regular season losses, well, this is right up there.
                              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
                              X