X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This D is awful playing with the lead

Comment

Douglass blew that coverage on the 3 and 2
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

A rare misstep by Brother Malcolm there
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I finally tune in and Bortles looks like Montana. Great soft D with the lead.

Comment

This is why you don’t believe all stats. How many times has our offense scores this year to only see this shitty defense let the team come right down the field and answer, oh and fuck you Malcom Jenkins if you are going to talk you better walk the walk and he didn’t there.
            Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Easy Taz

Comment

Another 3rd and long blown.

Comment

Man this is gonna be the end here guys but hey we won the Super Bowl.

Comment

Like I said this defense blows and Schwartz should go. He has learned nothing he is doing nothing,
                    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

We ought to patent the blown lead. This team blows

Comment

It's the same thing every week. Underneath throws followed by biting on double moves.

Comment

Disgusting. Same D set. Occasional blitz. I agree Schwartz can go.

Comment

One blocker took on Jenkins and another guy on that blitz. One fucking blocker

Comment

Let’s run twice up the gut and get Wentz destroyed on third and eight

Comment

Well at least we held them to a FG.

Comment

Working...
                                X