No announcement yet.

Let's Get it On , Beat Those Inbred Fucktards GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need to face facts. This Eagles team just isn’t that good.

Comment

So much for that. Wentz gives us our best shot on short yardage.

Comment

Do that on 3rd and 1!

Comment

I’m so ready to just be over 2018. We won it and we have zero hunger or creativity here. We are fat and happy.
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
            We need to face facts. This Eagles team just isn’t that good.
            I’ve accepted that for a few weeks. And not long ago we were excited about 20/22 starters being under contract.

Comment

Collinsworth has donned the knee pads for the whole Dallas D.

Comment

Coaching
                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Yup. Pederson and Schwartz getting outcoached right now

Comment

This is awful. What a horror show. We can’t even get them off the field.

Comment

We will not win another thing with Schwartz as our defensive coordinator. The scheme is so bad this shit QB is carving them up
                      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

What kind of a stupid challenge is this?

Comment

A yard down around the goal line matters.

Comment

A fucking yard. Seriously. Can’t stop them for the last 50 yards but this one matters.

Comment

Only possible reason is rest for the D. Other than that it seems stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
                                What kind of a stupid challenge is this?
                                Officials have been screwing up the spots all night. Shit QB stepped out at the 4.5 not the 3
                                Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Working...
                                X