A beat down on Dallas? Realy!!!!????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A beat down on Dallas? Realy!!!!????

I don't understand where the rampant optimism re: tonight's game comes from. I'm not talking about here on EFO. guys here seem grounded in reality. But I keep reading posts on line (not here) from Bird's fans about how we're going to stomp Dallas. Injuries notwithstanding, this team has not played a solid, disciplined 60 minute game all season. Interestingly, many of the Dallas band wagoners that post on the Turds 'Fan Zone' also are predicting a beat down of the Boys. They are bemoaning "all their injuries". Give me a fucking break!.

Our secondary, mediocre when at full strength, is down 3 starters and is fielding such stalwarts as Avonte Maddox, DJ Alexander and French ballet dancer, Cre'von LeBlanc.

The Oline and Dline are also riddled with injuries and the running back situation is a bad joke.

Dallas does suck and Chunky Soup Boy Prescott is a pretender, but their D is at least decent even without Lee. Vander Esch can play and is learning fast. Their secondary is better than ours and their Dline is good and gets pressure. (I hate complimenting the gutter swine.)

I hate it more when Eagle's fans talk shit publicly. Few of those that do ever stepped on a field themselves. I'll be more than pleased with any kind of a win tonight.

I'm anxious to see the game plan with the added time off
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
      I'm anxious to see the game plan with the added time off

I'm looking forward to seeing Tate. If the line can give Wentz even a little time, the receiving corps is very talented and poses real problems for a D coordinator.

Comment

heard they had a near brawl during pregame
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

heard they had a near brawl during pregame

For a crappy team, quite a few Dallas players talk a lot of shit.

Comment

Mills can't play, but he was in the middle of it all

Comment

Mills can't play, but he was in the middle of it all
              But he sure can talk.

Comment

Working...
              X